What Would You Like To See Less Of In Seaside

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LESS OF IN SEASIDE  

65 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LESS OF IN SEASIDE

• RENT-A-COPS
    • THUGS
    • PREPS THROWING BEER INDUCED TANTRUMS
    • PIMPED OUT HONDAS
    • TRAILER TRASH FAMILIES WEEDING THIER CHILDREN THROUGH THE SEA OF CRACK HEADS AN DEGENERATES
    • PROM WEEKEND .

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's too many sets of $4000 chrome rims on $2000 trash cans with a bunch of trash inside of it.............

not to mention the white tail lights, corny neon lights and flowmasters...........

Originally posted by tyco

there's too many sets of $4000 chrome rims on $2000 trash cans with a bunch of trash inside of it.............

not to mention the white tail lights, corny neon lights and flowmasters...........

Whoever invented those annoying mufflers that they use on the imports should be arrested, whipped and sentenced to life in an Afghanastan gay prison.

Originally posted by laurie619

THERE IS ONLY LIKE 2 OF US. . .DONT WORRY ;) OH AND I AM A PREP LOVER, NOT ONLY A SUPPORTER :tongue:

Seriously Laurie why the FUCK are you always negative....Since the first day I spoke to you on this board you have always had an attitude.....WTF

Originally posted by neena16

I don't understand why preps and guidos can't go arm and arm and skip down to TEMPS together....like one big family...:D

haha..........ok

but the preps will have to wait outside..........or go to bamboo, drink 8 Bud drafts, drool all over each other, then try to dance...........

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Seriously Laurie why the FUCK are you always negative....Since the first day I spoke to you on this board you have always had an attitude.....WTF

OH MY GOODNESS I AM NOT NEGATIVE AT ALL. . .

I'M JUST NOT ATTRACTIVE TO JUICE HEADS THAT ALL :D

YOU MIGHT TAKE MY HUMOR A LITTLE TO HEART, BUT ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW ME YOU’LL UNDERSTAND

OH MY GOODNESS I AM NOT NEGATIVE AT ALL. . .

I'M JUST NOT ATTRACTIVE TO JUICE HEADS THAT ALL :D

YOU MIGHT TAKE MY HUMOR A LITTLE TO HEART, BUT ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW ME YOU’LL UNDERSTAND

She's not all there, if you catch my drift....;)

Originally posted by tyco

haha..........ok

but the preps will have to wait outside..........or go to bamboo, drink 8 Bud drafts, drool all over each other, then try to dance...........

So are you saying that Guidos can dance??? haha.....Right??

JUST BECAUSE I DONT LIKE JUICE HEADS DOESNT MEAN I DONT LIKE GOOD MUSIC AND NOT ONLY THAT, I DONT GO OUT TO CLUB TO FIND MY PRINCE

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but cmon vip-tech you are abusing the privilege. ;)

YOU ARE SOOO RETARDED -- SHUT UP ! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE

Originally posted by piro8

How does one clasify this: guy that works out 6 times a week, has spikey hair, wears khaki shorts with a wife beater, and wears Birkenstock sandals? Guido or Prep?

THAT’S HARD TO SAY EVERYONE HAS HIS OR HER OWN PERCEPTION

EXAMPLE: IS THE GLASS HALF FULL, OR HALF EMPTY??

I'M JUST NOT ATTRACTIVE TO JUICE HEADS THAT ALL

Ok...I am just going to chime in here and help a sistah out... The word to be used here is "attracted" which means you have interest in THEM... ATTRACTIVE TO JUICE HEADS means they have interest in you!!

Muscles (to the 10th power) don't do much for me either. I rather be with someone with a nice, calm attitude, who understands that mirros in bedrooms are not there for you to be standing there looking at yourself for hours at a time BY YOURSELF!! But.. that's just me! :D

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Ok...I am just going to chime in here and help a sistah out... The word to be used here is "attracted" which means you have interest in THEM... ATTRACTIVE TO JUICE HEADS means they have interest in you!!

Muscles (to the 10th power) don't do much for me either. I rather be with someone with a nice, calm attitude, who understands that mirros in bedrooms are not there for you to be standing there looking at yourself for hours at a time BY YOURSELF!! But.. that's just me! :D

NICE CALL. . .MY BAD, I'M DOING 500 things over here and still trying to keep up with the post, IM's, and e-mails, ITS HARD :laugh: