Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it shameful to be a virgin nowadays?

sassa

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

not shameful..but i guess kinda awkward..if not surprising in this day and age

but why...when did promiscuity become more accepted than waiting till marriage or the right one?

would a guy not date a girl knowing that she is a virgin?

would most of you guys agree with this?

Originally posted by somebitch

i think its awesome to be a virgin... :D

i agree :D :D

I find girls attractive for that. I even have more respect for guys who don't always have to comment on "how many hits" they have :rolleyes:

I think virginity is a beautiful thing, ain't nothing wrong with it, just have sex at least once B4 you die :tongue:;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

i agree :D :D

I find girls attractive for that. I even have more respect for guys who don't always have to comment on "how many hits" they have :rolleyes:

I think virginity is a beautiful thing, ain't nothing wrong with it, just have sex at least once B4 you die :tongue:;)

Nice to see a few possitive responces! I'm a virgin and 19....not waiting for marraige just someone that is worth it. But pretty much everyone I know acts like I should be out hooking up with every possible guy but I'm just not like that and I would rather not be. Problem is ...is finding a guy that kind of sees things the way I do. :)

Originally posted by sassa

your thoughts?

absolutley not... its ones body... and how one feels and is comfortable with themselves is whats important... boyfriends come and go... (lol no pun indented) but self-respect,and self-esteem is with you for life... noone should be forced into or persuaded into anything they dont wish... take your time, think with your head/heart... and theres nothing shameful about that...

*Footnote* my last serious relationship... was for 3.5yrs... she was a virgin... and was very uncomfortable with the bedroom portion of our relationship... just the sex part. she was a virgin... i never once pushed her, forced her, got drunk and tryed to persuade her or guilty her into it... i wound up waiting 'till the 2nd year... and "i finally hit that shit dawg!!! yeah boyeee!" j/k...lol... so all in all... i had more respect for her, and her body... and i assume she did as well... since she didnt let every tom dick and hairy... sleep with her... i think the majority of the population agrees with me here...

but why...when did promiscuity become more accepted than waiting till marriage or the right one?

would a guy not date a girl knowing that she is a virgin?

would most of you guys agree with this?

LINA-BINA... everyone knows shes a virgin... yet everyone wants to go out with her...

lina and other virigins 'round the way... to many girls hate, or regret losing their virginity to whom they did and when... (one of the reasons why i didnt force my ex, i didnt want her to feel that way for the rest of her life) i implore you to wait till you feel absolutley right, and are in "LOVE..." it will be more gratifying and fullfilling...

your thoughts?

Yes. Go lay 10 guys this weekend. They need it.

Just kidding.... seriously? What the fuck is 'shameful' Why the fuck do you care what other people think? What do you think about it? There is nothing negative or derogatory or 'wrong.' Do whatever is best for you, but don't be afraid to try new things.

I dont think its Shameful to be a virgin nowadays, my respect goes out to those that can hold their chastity for that one right special person. I think to many girl nowadays just "FUCK" just to do it, cause its the "COOL" thing to do ;)! Sex is supposed to be that special connection you have with someone and want to share and show your love physically, spritually and mentally. In religion sex before marriage is condoned and not accepted in society where religion plays an important part. To me its special if a girl can save herself especially in todays times where sex is everywhere on our society and is such a crucial role to relationships. Perhaps I am preordained to "VIRGINSIM" because my older sister lost hers at a very late age in life, and because I look up to her as a role model I see nothing wrong with holding yourself till u find that one special person that you love... :what:

Originally posted by dgmodel

LINA-BINA... everyone knows shes a virgin... yet everyone wants to go out with her...

lina and other virigins 'round the way... to many girls hate, or regret losing their virginity to whom they did and when... (one of the reasons why i didnt force my ex, i didnt want her to feel that way for the rest of her life) i implore you to wait till you feel absolutley right, and are in "LOVE..." it will be more gratifying and fullfilling...

thanks dg:) umm... but i will say this: i am in NO way ashamed of being a virgin. i do however, talk with my boyfriend about how he feels about it... and if being patient is still an issue... and quite frankly- he loves nothing more than my virginity. he loves that i preserve myself... and that ive never been just another notch under someones belt... not saying that someone who does have sex is just a notch.. u know what i mean...

anyways- i never feel pressured to have sex... ive never been forced, and no one has really ever told me that they didnt wanna wait... and quite frankly, if ur in this just to fuck- then get out of it. cuz thats not what im about. and if and when i decide to, i know it will be the right time/place/person... b/c i refuse to let that go unless its perfectly the way i want it. and if someone cant respect that about myself- then he can go find someone else.

luckily, i dont have to worry about that.

and ive been told by other guys, that purity is attractive. :)

Originally posted by gambitrah

virgin smirgin...when i get married i want a girl who knows whats up in the bedroom rather then poppin the cherry the 1st night and dealing with that...

what a way to ruin a honeymoon...and a pair of sheets...

cherry.jpg

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

ok... just because a girl is a virgin automatically means she doesnt know what shes doing in the bedroom??? i beg to differ.