Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you people think about people who talk shit?

sassa

I had the bad misfortune of running into a prime asshole today, who kept talking shit about all these people we go to school with...and it just makes me sick...why do people have nothing better to do than talk smack about people who are probably smarter/better looking/ambitious than they are?

Why can't people just keep their fucking mouths shut and mind their own business?

:mad::rolleyes:

people that talk about the shortcomings of others just try to mask their own shortcomings. the more shit they talk, the more insecure they are. watch the guys that are confident and comfortable with themselves, they won´t gossip about anyone.

Originally posted by phatman

good ole school phrase...i havent heard that in sooo long...

btw....how did you respond to his/her comments..just curious...

just nodded and said okkkk.... i think they got the hint. i don't like to join in on the trash talk...:blank:

Its just a fact of life. I was having this discussion with a friend the other day and I was told that I even do it too without realizing. some just do it more than others, and its not talking shyt if what you say is true...

It's accepted people like to bitch, moan, and groan ( and im not talking about sex) when it comes to other people. No one is left happy all the time with a good taste in their mouth. Besides its better to express your opinions then to go on with the pack! Just my two shiny Rubles!

Originally posted by liqidxtc

u mite not know it but about 95% of people are two faced no matter what they say to u. it can go from talking mad shit to slightly making a comment about a person to someone else. face it. everyone does it.

Agree! I know I have talked shit and any one who says they don't is most likely talking out their ass. We all do it to a certain extent. I do it mostly when asshole friends piss me off and just need to vent, but most of the time I do say it to their faces too.