Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sassa

i met this guy today...he makes me sick! never answers my questions directly (either he will give me a different answer or ask a question in place), he is quite open about how nothing ever impresses him about girls anymore because he's "seen it all", and is quite cocky...but at the same, sickening time...I find myself curiously attracted to him....has anyone ever been in this position?

Originally posted by sassa

i met this guy today...he makes me sick! never answers my questions directly (either he will give me a different answer or ask a question in place), he is quite open about how nothing ever impresses him about girls anymore because he's "seen it all", and is quite cocky...but at the same, sickening time...I find myself curiously attracted to him....has anyone ever been in this position?

yeah...I call him my EX-BOYFRIEND.... I swear, you just described the fucker to the tee!

*You have just entered, the TWILIGHT ZONE*

why do you ask this?

Originally posted by tastey

why do you ask this?

Because from what I've seen so far of sassa on the boards....I wouldn't think that this kind of guy has (in the past) been her style/type...so I guess she is rather suprised at herself.....

....hey sassa....so am I....and sorry, I guess you are just falling for one of those cocky a-holes.....hold on, is his name tastey :laugh:

Originally posted by flying_high

Because from what I've seen so far of sassa on the boards....I wouldn't think that this kind of guy has (in the past) been her style/type...so I guess she is rather suprised at herself.....

....hey sassa....so am I....and sorry, I guess you are just falling for one of those cocky a-holes.....hold on, is his name tastey :laugh:

i dont see her falling for this type either...

let me give u a word of advice, dont waste your time. if he is already talking like hes some kind of gift to women, it will only get worse. guys like this are best kept out of your life. trust me i know. :blank:

Originally posted by flying_high

come on, "not her type"? types are bullshit and are only limiting yourself.

and what´s the big deal, it´s a win-win situation. she´s feeling attracted, probably "in love". that "love" now, in her mind, justifies her desire to fuck with him. so... both get what they really want... ORGASMS!

it ALL comes down to orgasms :)!

and what´s the big deal, it´s a win-win situation. she´s feeling attracted, probably "in love". that "love" now, in her mind, justifies her desire to fuck with him. so... both get what they really want... ORGASMS!

yeah, okay. :rolleyes:

i don't want to fuck with this guy, it's all very miniscule right now...if this guy keeps acting like a retard, then he will be out the door...i don't need an asshole like that in my life...there's enough of those already

:laugh:

i don't want to fuck with this guy, it's all very miniscule right now...if this guy keeps acting like a retard, then he will be out the door...i don't need an asshole like that in my life...there's enough of those already

:laugh:

I think he might be in love with someone else.....

HIMSELF! :love:

Originally posted by marcid21

I think he might be in love with someone else.....

HIMSELF! :love:

maybe..but i don't care...he's just an interesting guy...something that is hard to find in california..

just a little psychology hint for all those that try to badmouth the guy here:

by doing that (in any situation, with everyone) you will get her to defend him, to publicly make a commitment TO HIM. this will only manifest and strenghten his position in her mind cause people tend to stay consistent to their commitments, especially when they made them public. this is an old sales trick, for example when people have to write essays (so they can win a prize) about why "fluffy duffy detergent" is the best detergent out there. these people that write these essays and send them in are VERY likely to stay life-long customers.

also notice that by giving negative commands, you´re just doing the opposite of what you want. the unconcious cannot process a negation.

for example: do NOT think of how clean your clothes will be when you buy "fluffy duffy detergent"

do NOT imagine a blue elefant with pinks dots on them that has bugs bunny riding on his back

do NOT even think about hooking up with this guy

see? you cannot process the NOT. you will always see a blue elefant with pinks dots on it with bugs bunny riding on it´s back, you will always think of how clean your clothes will be, AND all your brain CAN POSSIBLY process when you say "do NOT even think about hooking up/fucking with this guy" is "think about hooking up/fucking with this guy".

if i say "imagine it" or if i say "DON´T imagine it" doesn´t make the TINIEST difference :)!

-> never give advise in form of a negation (except if you do it on purpose ;) )

instead of "don´t hook up with this guy" say "you will be much better off with that other guy there, who will make you feel good and understand you, plus he will respect you."

just a little psychology hint for all those that try to badmouth the guy here:

by doing that (in any situation, with everyone) you will get her to defend him, to publicly make a commitment TO HIM. this will only manifest and strenghten his position in her mind cause people tend to stay consistent to their commitments, especially when they made them public.

i'm not that stupid, tastey...sorry...:rolleyes:

i'm not that stupid, tastey...sorry...:rolleyes:

has nothing to do with stupid or not stupid. it´s a wellknown psychological principle. if you want to know more about it read "Influence - The Psychology of Persuasion" by Robert B. Cialdini. it doesn´t affect you when you know about it, otherwise you´re game. i think reading this would help a lot of people to understand many many things in life.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0688128165/qid=1022976573/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_2/002-3526275-9855227

i think i know what you're talking about...it's like not letting public relations practitioners pull one over you....and their whole career is based on manipulation....thanks for the link, will check it out.