Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Zanzibar - Rockstars, a song of summer?

Originally posted by mikeynine999

song is mad old not the song of the summer at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll:tongue:

I heard Jason Ojeada drop this track at Abyss on a wednesday night In November 2001. He played that into kim english, into dance with somebody into trippen.

It will be the song of the summer for KTU but not down the shore.

My vote is for shakedown - at night

Originally posted by mangledx

shakedown - at night ....is there anyone that is feeling this song? I know I'm not... is there a good mix floating around ?

totally agree bro, aint feeling that song at all. i've checked several mixes of it and can't get into it.:blown:

as for shine by tracy young, that just might be big this summer. :tongue:

Guest saleen351

track is sooooooo old and is nothing special.... all of yous take your summer anthems and toss them out.... its all dark beat oh and yes luz is comming........

Song of the summer:

Exemen feat. Lain - Runaway

So far, only about 20 top DJs have a copy of this one, and it's not slated to be released until November, but this tune could seriously end up being massive. Great vibes, great bassline, and supposedly the reason it's backed up for release is that they're trying to get some big hip-hop producers to remix it and make a run at having this be the first garage crossover hit in the US. We shall see....