Soccer Scores

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its halftime....but better yet, since you have internet access log on to:

dailysoccer.com

or check yahoo on their sport page.

i know some of the people here are recording the match to watch it later, althou i have no idea how they will not learn of the score beforehand, but i dont want to be the one to ruin it for those people

Originally posted by ellywelly

lemme just say one thing on today's game..... UUUGHHHH!!!! :(

ohh.. thnx vic for the website. I had to go to the lunch room and turn on the TV, luckily we have cable:D

yeah, i watched a part of it in the gym while i was uh..."working out" :worry: ....but thats not the point, then saw another part of it when I got home to leave my dirty laundry and I was freaking out in my inhuman 5 min. commute to work wondering if I had missed somethin'...well since raver allready gave part of the score I guess those that do not it yet are screwed:

1-0 Senegal beat France

mdf42482.jpg

s-000248-im-005117.jpg .... it's something about that bald head that does it for me.

hmm...ive been tpying with the idea of shaving my head bald in order to save money on the shampoo and other hair products...you know he actually had hair back in '93

Originally posted by vicman

hmm...ive been tpying with the idea of shaving my head bald in order to save money on the shampoo and other hair products...you know he actually had hair back in '93

depends on what the shape of your head is like? conehead.gifwwms.gifalien2.gif

Mexico beat Croatia!!

I definitely think that the champion will be a latin american team!!! **crossing fingers**

I really thought that Mexico was gonna lose, but I suppose that if you have real low expectations, anything positive that comes yur way is an incentive. Zaguero will probably laguh at me, 'cos I kept telling him that Mexico was gonna lose.

My $$$ is on Argentina, although it sucks that if Argentina finishes 1st and France finishes second in their respective groups..or vice-versa..they would meet in the second round.

My money would is on Argentina-Italy, with France, Portugal & Brazil probably in the semi's.

Anyone watch the Germany match? 8-0 over Saudi Arabia.

Mexico beat Croatia!!

I definitely think that the champion will be a latin american team!!! **crossing fingers**

WOO HOO!!:clap:

I'd promised myself to stay out of the internet all day so I wouldn't know the results of the game until I watched them after work. But, thanks to the dumb as comentators during the Italy-Ecuador game they gave away the results of the Mexico-Croatia game. :mad:

Vic, I would laugh at you if Mexico would have scored 2 or 3 goals but they just converted a penalty. I will laugh at you if they beat Italy.

BTW, Argentina looks real tough. England is going down.:no: