Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soccer Scores

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ellywelly

mittelgr027.gif UK 1 - ARGENTINA 0.... dammit!!!:mad:

correction: ENGLAND 1-0 Argentina...the United Kingdom is made up of England, Scotland, North Ireland and Wales. FIFA recognizes all 4 federations as independent entities and only ENGLAND qualified for this years world cup, if they actualy did play as a unified UK team, they would definitly be favorites for the tournament almost every four years.

In the Olympics they do participate as a UK delegation but have never participated in football competitions because of the same reasons.

:mad::mad::mad: I taped the England game and I was going to be very good about trying not to find out who won and watch it tonight before revaluation and then I get this instant message on my phone from yahoo news group - fuckers sent me the damn score!!!!!! :blown:

Originally posted by sauvee88

:mad::mad::mad: I taped the England game and I was going to be very good about trying not to find out who won and watch it tonight before revaluation and then I get this instant message on my phone from yahoo news group - fuckers sent me the damn score!!!!!! :blown:

:laugh: :laugh:

I stayed home and watched the game. Im sick and tired of finding out the scores before watching the game.

Originally posted by zaguero

:laugh: :laugh:

I stayed home and watched the game. Im sick and tired of finding out the scores before watching the game.

thats fucking impossible, if you only had to wait a couple of hours then you could do it, but having to wait almost the entire day is hard, especially if you have a desk job.

Originally posted by vicman

thats fucking impossible, if you only had to wait a couple of hours then you could do it, but having to wait almost the entire day is hard, especially if you have a desk job.

No shit! You'd have to work in some field in the middle of no where picking lettuce. But, if for some reason you're a lettuce picker with a cell phone you'd get IM like Sauvee and your day goes to shit too.

Picking lettuce??? That's it.... I'm gonna launch a rocket from my 10th story apartment at your dumb ass house and..... and.......

that wasn't funny..........

I was going to do a lot of work today that didn't require the computer.... and stay off the news pages, etc. I had it all planned out...... was going to work too....... But I still don't know who scored it just when cause someone here at work told me...... guy comes in once in a blue moon and tells me when it was scored - luckly not by who - but I'm sure you two will manage to tell me.

Originally posted by vicman

correction: ENGLAND 1-0 Argentina...the United Kingdom is made up of England, Scotland, North Ireland and Wales. FIFA recognizes all 4 federations as independent entities and only ENGLAND qualified for this years world cup, if they actualy did play as a unified UK team, they would definitly be favorites for the tournament almost every four years.

In the Olympics they do participate as a UK delegation but have never participated in football competitions because of the same reasons.

:rolleyes: YEs... I meant to put england. Vic :mad: you smart+bootyshake.gif!

david becham, penalty kick, 44th minute

See I knew you couldn't resist......... but now I have something to watch..... atleast I know it was Beckham..... and a penalty!!! - indirect right??

I heard Owens had a good game too. Yeah I know - premiere league junkie!!! Hey!!!! I like the English squad - just think they don't have enough to win this year. But then again - no one has really looked good..... so it's pretty wide open right now.

See I knew you couldn't resist......... but now I have something to watch..... atleast I know it was Beckham..... and a penalty!!! - indirect right??

I heard Owens had a good game too. Yeah I know - premiere league junkie!!! Hey!!!! I like the English squad - just think they don't have enough to win this year. But then again - no one has really looked good..... so it's pretty wide open right now.

So far I think Italy has the best shot at it.

indirect penalty kick, wtf?! well you can, on a penalty kick pass it to another teamate and he can try to get it in, but no one does that.

there are free kicks when a goalkeeper puts a wall, and you have to touch it once before the ball goes to net (when the ref. signals a free kick and raises his hand).

anyway, i agree, England has good squad, but they wont win, i dont think so, they will be better in Euro 2004 and the World Cup in 2006, the squad is young, but has good experience at club level, they just need more experience at the national team level, the talent is there, and there are 3 or 4 players that didnt make it to this squad that are also lighting up the premiership.

16 players were booked and 2 sent off in the Germany-Cameroon game. Insane!

Ha, ha..phocking french! Loved the look of Dessaily and Lizarazu, and Zidane, and Barthez when they received the second goal and when the game was over, Viera couldnt beleive it...ha, ha,,,they couldnt even score a goddam goal in 3 games....hahahahahaha...oh man, this is too much!