Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soccer Scores

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you South Korea!!!!!! Jeff Agoos - needs to get on a plane and just come home...... I'd rather have 10 people on the pitch than him being the 11th!! I don't care how much experience he has - he's a liability back there and people lean on him, count on him to make plays, which he screws up.

So US vs Mexico....... So how many goals does Mexico score if Agoos starts??? That's the question, if they take Agoos out perhaps the US can make a game of it???

Taped the game - care to watch it??

At least I'm pretty sure I taped the game - it was like 2:15 when I got back from Modern last night and I was tired - but pretty damn sure it taped.

2 mexicans got ejected??? Oh. hmmmmmm don't tell me any more I don't want to know - haven't seen it - just the score.

PM me if you want to watch the game after work.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Taped the game - care to watch it??

At least I'm pretty sure I taped the game - it was like 2:15 when I got back from Modern last night and I was tired - but pretty damn sure it taped.

2 mexicans got ejected??? Oh. hmmmmmm don't tell me any more I don't want to know - haven't seen it - just the score.

PM me if you want to watch the game after work.

I was reading the paper about the mexico Vs US game. The healine, "a kick in the teeth for mexico," or something like that. I feel pretty bad for those who actually SOLD THEIR CARS in order to get plane tickets to Chonjou, south korea. Only to watch their home team lose to the "gringos." Read about it in the Wash. post. If you dont get it....go get some.