Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I feel bad for Girls...

ghhhhhost

im walkin down Madison and this cute lil blondie is walkin in front of me. now mind u its like 100 dgz and she has like little velour shorts on ..a black spaghettin string top..and flip flops and a guess bag (yeh so i looked..i had 10 mins to look cause she was walkin for that long). anyway..as shes walkin down the street every single man turned around to look at her.. now thats cool..cause hell we all do it , its human nature. but then like 10 random skeevy ass men decided it was cool to whisper shit at her and say some really dumb things ..from the door man on 29th and madison to the mexican sweepin up the sidewalk in front of the carribean cafe..they all decided that it be cool if they shout "HEY MAMIII" " GOODNESS....LOOK AT U " seriously i felt so bad for this girl man..i know sometimes it may be flattering..but she just looked so uncomfortable...poor poor hot girl

if you were really "alpha" like it says in your profile you would have gone up to her and talked to her.

"hey, i noticed all the guys (wave away) throwing stupid comments at you. if you want i could become your boyfriend for the next five minutes or so while we walk. but only for the next five minutes, i´m not that easy you know ;)"

take her hand, walk.

...no matter how old i get, i am still in awe of this ignorance...i hung out with some of my friend's friends and they were typical latino males pulling this type of shit....it was downright embarassing...

anyways

...what makes matters worse are the men like me that want to pay a woman a sincere compliment...you basically have to precede your comments with, "I'm not saying this because I want to have sex with you..."

EEEEWWWWW, THE WHISPERING!!! Even worse than the shouting... It gives me the creepy-crawlies... :puke: gross... whispering is, like, an intimate thing and when some skeeze on the street leans towards me and breathily says into my ear "hey mami" it it makes me wanna :punch: *POW* just punch the motherfucker right in the face!

No shame, no scruples... you'd think their mama woulda taught them about a little something called respect... :blank:

Originally posted by phatman

...what makes matters worse are the men like me that want to pay a woman a sincere compliment...you basically have to precede your comments with, "I'm not saying this because I want to have sex with you..."

i wonder what kind of compliment would that have been?

i bet it´s like "wow, let me just tell you are the most beautiful girl i´ve seen in my life". i said it before and i´ll say it again, making a beautiful women a compliment that has ANYTHING to do with her looks is TOTALLY useless. it´s like telling a dog he´s a dog. they KNOW they´re beautiful.

the only variant of the compliment above that would be useful would be something cocky/funny, like "wow, let me just tell you are the most beautiful girl i´ve seen in... [pause] the last 5 minutes ;)".

question for the ladies. what would your reaction be like when a (goodlooking) guy came up to you and actually TALKED to you. take my examples above. would you have jumped on the "boyfriend for 5 mins" thing? i only tried it in clubs, not on the street yet.

Originally posted by tastey

question for the ladies. what would your reaction be like when a (goodlooking) guy came up to you and actually TALKED to you. take my examples above. would you have jumped on the "boyfriend for 5 mins" thing? i only tried it in clubs, not on the street yet.

Honestly, I have never had an attractive man with anything remotely intelligent to say just randomly approach me on the street... so I have no idea!

i wonder what kind of compliment would that have been?

i bet it´s like "wow, let me just tell you are the most beautiful girl i´ve seen in my life". i said it before and i´ll say it again, making a beautiful women a compliment that has ANYTHING to do with her looks is TOTALLY useless. it´s like telling a dog he´s a dog. they KNOW they´re beautiful.

the only variant of the compliment above that would be useful would be something cocky/funny, like "wow, let me just tell you are the most beautiful girl i´ve seen in... [pause] the last 5 minutes ;)".

wow...every women i have met truly appreciates a sincere compliment when it's done properly....and it's not just the trite "beautiful" compliment...i notice things about people - whether it be a specific feature or they way they laugh or the way they handle themselves in certain situations..etc...

i have found that most beautiful women do NOT hear enough sincere compliments but rather the bullshit above and that most of them are usually not approached because of ignorant thoughts such as "they KNOW they're beautiful"

i say this based on experience...without being conceited, i have dated numerous beautiful women - models, dancers, etc...you should pay women compliments because even if WE know they are beautiful, we should TELL them as well..

if you were really "alpha" like it says in your profile you would have gone up to her and talked to her.

"hey, i noticed all the guys (wave away) throwing stupid comments at you. if you want i could become your boyfriend for the next five minutes or so while we walk. but only for the next five minutes, i´m not that easy you know ;)"

take her hand, walk.

yeh i guess ur right...but i think she was so pissed off that she woulda brushed me off the same way she brushed off the street sweeper..

Originally posted by tastyt

Honestly, I have never had an attractive man with anything remotely intelligent to say just randomly approach me on the street... so I have no idea!

and my line to you would be,

"I dont take off my shoes on trains and my feet dont funk. Wanna puff?"

;)

and my line to you would be,

"I dont take off my shoes on trains and my feet dont funk. Wanna puff?"

;)

But I think the real question is, do you flap your arms while doing the crossword puzzle? :confused::laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

But I think the real question is, do you flap your arms while doing the crossword puzzle? :confused::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

i forgot about that part...

so i would have to modify even further...

i'm too dumb for crosswords...i like the Word Jumbles...and i dont take speed before 8pm...

:laugh: :laugh:

i forgot about that part...

so i would have to modify even further...

i'm too dumb for crosswords...i like the Word Jumbles...and i dont take speed before 8pm...

Ooh yeah baby, now that's what I'm talkin about!!! ;)

wow...every women i have met truly appreciates a sincere compliment when it's done properly....and it's not just the trite "beautiful" compliment...i notice things about people - whether it be a specific feature or they way they laugh or the way they handle themselves in certain situations..etc...

a very interesting girl i know told me once a rule about giving compliments:

use comments that make her feel "closer" to you rather than "observed"

example for "observed": you look absolutely stunning

example for "closer": i could talk to you all night

see the difference?

i have found that most beautiful women do NOT hear enough sincere compliments but rather the bullshit above and that most of them are usually not approached because of ignorant thoughts such as "they KNOW they're beautiful"

i can only speak for myself here, but i approach them with "they KNOW they´re beautiful" in mind. actually i overall very rarely compliment girls (on anything, looks is out of the equation anyway). cause when i give a compliment THEN, it will be perceived as honest and will have more value. kinda shows them that you *think* before giving a compliment and not only pay it to get into her pants (you do after all but they *think* you´re not ;) )

i say this based on experience...without being conceited, i have dated numerous beautiful women - models, dancers, etc...you should pay women compliments because even if WE know they are beautiful, we should TELL them as well..

you see, i never pay compliments on looks. and about every pretty girl that i talk to asks me after a while why i don´t or say something like "you´re a strange cat, you have not complimented me on my looks yet.". this because they are so USED to getting compliments on it. you are ONE in a THOUSAND when you don´t compliment on her looks.

you see, IMO "looks" are sooooooooo common. i mean the bigger the city the more REALLY beautiful girls there are. and as looks are so common it is not "looks" that makes ANY girl special but what comes WITH the looks, aka personality, sense of humor, etc.

and this is what i tell them, this is what *i* see as true.

but i´m very open to discussion on this topic :)!

i guess in this way i am a "typical male"...i like complimenting women period...

the only thing i would add is that ofcourse i discuss and compliment outside of physicality...that's just because i share the view that looks are common and there is much much more to a person than that..

to each his own...

Originally posted by fierydesire

Those son of a bitches suck big fat hairy ones:bigfinge: :finger2::argue::frust::punch:

its ok to look, no gawking and no whispering mami crap..thats is just fucked up

That's usually who it is, and it is also the ones the ones who grab gilrs like we a piece of meat when we are out and then run or hide when we catch them , cuz they can''t get any ever. oHhhhhhhhh it makes me so mad..................

i hate this with a passion.... i mean yea sometimes guys do funny shit and its cute... but most times, its annoying as all hell. wednesday night i was coming home from work... and i was driving next to some guy... young guy around my age probably.. and we're stopped at a light... and he beeps the horn.. and i look to my right.. and there he is.. holding a napkin out his window with his # written real big on it lol ... that was funny.... but there r times when im at work... and i walk across the street to buy coffee or something and i have to walk thru a gas station... and the guys yell to me and my friend dana "hey girl... let me pump u full of premium... " and we just ignore it... it sucks though- sometimes it seriously makes me sick to my stomach..

so guys- be considerate and respectful if u see something that catches ur eye....

I have had worse, I just can;t even say it gross,

this guy was basically jerking off in his car on the highway when I looked over.

We called the cops and he was a sex ofender...........

Freakin' freaks.,...............................