Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Corporate Guido

THE GREAT ONE apologizes for having to share this horrible news, but I will not be heading down the shore this evening. After getting staffed on several new M&A deals this week and staying out until 5am with Shlonger here in NYC last night (those chix were a fuckin' handful bro...GREAT TIME), GROPASUARUS' hands are tied and HE is forced to put in another late night at the office.

Don't worry though, I'll be there tomorrow bright and early to oil myself up and flex my pecs for all you sexy guidette monsters on the beach in Belmar. Stardo and Dookie, you better realize what you're getting yourselves into...THE ALLIANCE is like nothing you ever have or ever will experience...with that said, hope to see ME there!!!

As for these preppy pussy ass bandits now identifying themselves as the warriors...UNLESS YOU WANT MY SIZE 14 FERAGAMMOS RAMMED UP YOUR CRACK (which you'll probably enjoy), BACK THE FUCK UP!!!

SADDLE UP ALLIANCE...

Guidettes hang in their I will be leaving the office on time today at 5PM while my fellow Guido GROPASAURUS is out there making a good impression and having the prepp do our assistant work for example making us a cup of coffee I will accompany the guidettes.....

Originally posted by gropasaurus

THE GREAT ONE apologizes for having to share this horrible news, but I will not be heading down the shore this evening. After getting staffed on several new M&A deals this week and staying out until 5am with Shlonger here in NYC last night (those chix were a fuckin' handful bro...GREAT TIME), GROPASUARUS' hands are tied and HE is forced to put in another late night at the office.

Don't worry though, I'll be there tomorrow bright and early to oil myself up and flex my pecs for all you sexy guidette monsters on the beach in Belmar. Stardo and Dookie, you better realize what you're getting yourselves into...THE ALLIANCE is like nothing you ever have or ever will experience...with that said, hope to see ME there!!!

As for these preppy pussy ass bandits now identifying themselves as the warriors...UNLESS YOU WANT MY SIZE 14 FERAGAMMOS RAMMED UP YOUR CRACK (which you'll probably enjoy), BACK THE FUCK UP!!!

SADDLE UP ALLIANCE...

Saddling up Baby!!!:whip2:

Ease up there gropasaurus............The WARRIORS are not the preps, just another group of guidos and guidettes out havin fun.

Originally posted by neena16

OMG..you are too funny...you love yourself so damn much...how is there any love left to give to your guidette monster??? ;)

I love all you Guidette monsters....NEENA did you figure out who I am yet....because I am dying to know who everyone else is on this board....The only people I know is VIPTECH, JUGGS, THESTICKYONE, THE HAT............and dying to know the rest oh yeah VIPTECH G-FRIEND

Yo Grope,

lol, I'm just getting accustomed to this corporate bs. I'll be at the office till at least 10 tonite!! If you're gonna be in the city around that time, gimme a call.

You gotta introduce me to stardo and her guidette friends tomorrow night..... then again, you might not want to introduce them to the best looking member of the Alliance :D

-goose

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I love all you Guidette monsters....NEENA did you figure out who I am yet....because I am dying to know who everyone else is on this board....The only people I know is VIPTECH, JUGGS, THESTICKYONE, THE HAT............and dying to know the rest oh yeah VIPTECH G-FRIEND

I thought you were a warrior? Are you a member of the Alliance? if so, I probably know who you are.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Dick, you don't know me?????

Are you going down this weekend?? I t hink its time we took seaside by storm once again (just not too much like last year!!!)

I'M GOING TO TAKE IT EASY ON YOU " GROPPY " CUZ YOU MUST HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD THE PREVIOS POSTS BY THIS DOUCHEBAG "PUSSYLIPS". MABYE IT'S TOO MUCH SUN, OR TOO MUCH PUSSY, EITHER WAY I UNDERSTAND.

WE, ARE THE WARRIORS THE ULTAMITE FORM OF GUIDO'S ( not preppies) WHO IN TURN RUN THE ENTIRE TOWN OF SEASIDE. WE SET THE PACE, AND THE TONE DOWN THERE. WE ARE 50 DEEP ON A BAD DAY SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BE WITH US NOT AGAINST US. WE WISH NO HARM UPON THE ALLIANCE, JUST THESE PREPPY PUSSY FAGGOTS WHO ARE PREJUDICE AGAINST OUR FELLOW GUIDO BROTHERS.BUT, I MUST SPEAK UP WHEN AN OUTSIDER THREATENS TO SHOVE A FERAGAMMO UP ONE OF MY CREW'S ASS.

ON THAT NOTE ENJOY THE GUIDETTE MONSTERS OF BELMAR AS THERE ARE SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM. MABYE JUST MABYE, IF THE SUN AND MOON LINE UP JUST RIGHT, OUR 2 CREW'S WILL JOIN FORCES, HEAD TO THE HAMPTONS, AND GIVE THESE ABERCROMBIE BITCHES A TASTE OF THE GOOD LIFE

CARRY ON BOYS --- VIP-TECH

The Corporate Guido....I am definatly on your side...this is my first post on here...I am a moderator on Elitefitness.com....a juice/club/training website that is huge much bigger than this club planet shit...Anyway, I felt compelled to join here after I met a few of these SOFT BODY, FAT ASS, WANNA-FIT-IN FAGS...Who refer to themselves as the Warriors...this weekend....I grew up down the shore and have since moved north, since I am an Equity Trader...thought I would throw that in just to let you know where I am coming from...with that said I know the scene better than anybody.......It was like all these losers got together on this chat board and decided to meet and as friendless as they are they decided to form a clan and feed off of eachother....IMO they need to start a few cycles, clean up their diet and stop shopping at Structure....Anyway, I was at Temps Saturday and thought it was Weak....Tsettos didnt get good until late and the place was empty....

Originally posted by vip-tech

[b

ON THAT NOTE ENJOY THE GUIDETTE MONSTERS OF BELMAR AS THERE ARE SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM. MABYE JUST MABYE, IF THE SUN AND MOON LINE UP JUST RIGHT, OUR 2 CREW'S WILL JOIN FORCES, HEAD TO THE HAMPTONS, AND GIVE THESE ABERCROMBIE BITCHES A TASTE OF THE GOOD LIFE

The Hamptons just doesn't party like the Shore:D

Originally posted by vip-tech

I'M GOING TO TAKE IT EASY ON YOU " GROPPY " CUZ YOU MUST HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD THE PREVIOS POSTS BY THIS DOUCHEBAG "PUSSYLIPS". MABYE IT'S TOO MUCH SUN, OR TOO MUCH PUSSY, EITHER WAY I UNDERSTAND.

WE, ARE THE WARRIORS THE ULTAMITE FORM OF GUIDO'S ( not preppies) WHO IN TURN RUN THE ENTIRE TOWN OF SEASIDE. WE SET THE PACE, AND THE TONE DOWN THERE. WE ARE 50 DEEP ON A BAD DAY SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BE WITH US NOT AGAINST US. WE WISH NO HARM UPON THE ALLIANCE, JUST THESE PREPPY PUSSY FAGGOTS WHO ARE PREJUDICE AGAINST OUR FELLOW GUIDO BROTHERS.BUT, I MUST SPEAK UP WHEN AN OUTSIDER THREATENS TO SHOVE A FERAGAMMO UP ONE OF MY CREW'S ASS.

Hey VIP,

Yes, there was alot of confusion. I talked to Grope and we cleared it up; he was under the impression that those preppy fags were the Warriors. Our bad.

You guys are to Seaside what Alliance is to Belmar. Keep things in check down there and we'll make our way to Temps or Surf Club one of these days.

I don't know if our crews could ever join forces though, cuz it might be too much for the State of New Jersey (along w/ all the guidette monsters that inhabit it).

If you need us, you'll know where to find us.... on stage at Djai's.

Originally posted by NJstacked

The Corporate Guido....I am definatly on your side...this is my first post on here...I am a moderator on Elitefitness.com....a juice/club/training website that is huge much bigger than this club planet shit...Anyway, I felt compelled to join here after I met a few of these SOFT BODY, FAT ASS, WANNA-FIT-IN FAGS...Who refer to themselves as the Warriors...this weekend....I grew up down the shore and have since moved north, since I am an Equity Trader...thought I would throw that in just to let you know where I am coming from...with that said I know the scene better than anybody.......It was like all these losers got together on this chat board and decided to meet and as friendless as they are they decided to form a clan and feed off of eachother....IMO they need to start a few cycles, clean up their diet and stop shopping at Structure....Anyway, I was at Temps Saturday and thought it was Weak....Tsettos didnt get good until late and the place was empty....

I HOPE THAT THIS IS JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING ON YOUR PART, BUT SINCE YOU FELT SO COMPELLED TO SPEAK UP " MISTER HELPER" LET ME PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE IN TRUE WARRIOR FASHION.

1- I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU COULD HAVE MET ANY OF US SINCE NONE OF US WAS DOWN THE SHORE THIS WEEKEND, HENCE, TEMPTS BEING WEAK. IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME WHEN WE ARE NOT THERE. THAT COMING STRAIGHT FROM JERSEY JOELS MOUTH.

2- SOFT BODY? HA FUCKIN HA!!! A FEW CYCLES??? YOUR KILLING ME!! IF 6'1 250 W/ FINA EQ DECA & SUSPENSION AS A DAILY DIET GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU FUCK NUTS

3-STRUCTURE...I MIGHT HAVE PURCHASED A FEW PAIRS OF CARGO CAPRIS THERE BUT BELIEVE ME, IT'S NOT MY PRIMARY SOURCE OF FASHION.

4- ON HIS SIDE, WHAT SIDE? THERE IS NO CONFLICT BETWEEN US JUST A MIXUP OF THE IDENTITIES OF THE WARRIORS AND THE PUSSYLESS ASS FUCKERS OF THE HAMPTONS AKA PREPPIES.

5- EQUITY TRADER? I'M SURE

BOTTOM LINE, STAY ON YOUR DOUCHIE FITNESS.COM SITE WITH THE REST OF THE DORKS. STOP TRYING TO CAUSE DRAMA BETWEEN THESE TWO CREWS.YOU GREW UP DOWN THE SHORE, AKA, WHITE TRASH.

AND IF BY SOME CHANCE YOU DID HAPPEN TO MEET ONE OF US, PLEASE, WHEN YOU SEE THAT PERSON AGAIN, COME INTRODUCE YOURSELF. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET A "MODERATOR/EQUITY TRADER". I KNOW ALOT OF TRADERS WHO HAVE TIME TO BE A MODERATOR ON A WEBSITE...FUCKIN JACKOFF

P.S. TEMPTS WAS WEAK, YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT RAZZLES PERFECT FOR A MODERATOR/TRADER. YOU FUCKIN JERKOFF