Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sassa

j303j

what do you expect? she's ugly and very annoying. just ignore that sassa bitch, she ain't worth talking to. don't worry any sane person knows russian and eastern european women are beautiful and exotic. if said bad things about the russian beauty because she's just plain ugly and jealous.

Originally posted by usa

what do you expect? she's ugly and very annoying. just ignore that sassa bitch, she ain't worth talking to. don't worry any sane person knows russian and eastern european women are beautiful and exotic. if said bad things about the russian beauty because she's just plain ugly and jealous.

:laugh::gas:

usa...:rolleyes::bigfinge: i am far from ugly, but i'm sure you're not...

i said that about russian girls because that's how most of them looked like when i lived there. girls like the new miss universe are scarce..but that depends on what you find beautiful or not, i guess....

i won't post my pic here because I could care less what you want me to prove...:blown:

Originally posted by sassa

i said that about russian girls because that's how most of them looked like when i lived there. girls like the new miss universe are scarce..but that depends on what you find beautiful or not, i guess....

i won't post my pic here because I could care less what you want me to prove...:blown:

It;s amazing that you could be such a dickhead across various posts...

Truth to be told, I would be scared to see what you look like if it resembles your repulsive thoughts

Sassa is definitely one of the truer mysteries of the boards... ;)

:isok:

Originally posted by igloo

It;s amazing that you could be such a dickhead across various posts...

Truth to be told, I would be scared to see what you look like if it resembles your repulsive thoughts

does this mean igloo and usa are the same person? i wouldn't be surprised...you both have issues, it seems.:rolleyes:

You mean that there could actually be TWO people who think sassa is a piece of shit....

No way- has to be a clubplanet imposter....igloo and usa must be the same cause everyone just loves the fake-elitist, walking hypocritical think she is smarter than she really is pice of shit sassa..

What a moronic imbecile you are....

You mean that there could actually be TWO people who think sassa is a piece of shit....

No way- has to be a clubplanet imposter....igloo and usa must be the same cause everyone just loves the fake-elitist, walking hypocritical think she is smarter than she really is pice of shit sassa..

What a moronic imbecile you are....

:laugh:

Originally posted by usa

It took me a while, but I finally pinned down your personality as well. I bet you're the repressed type. Doesn't get laid much. Never really leaves the house.

I bet your the guy who likes to sit there and claim that he's straight, but at the same time sneak peaks at the "other" page on Persian Kitty's website.

You know, the one with all those pictures of hunky guys hung like elephants?

And you sit there and rub your woefully inadequate penis as you envision "chad" and "Steele" ram their thick cock's down your throat. All culminating in a shower of thick man goo dribbling down your chin and smeared across your face.

As they slap their quickly softening shafts on your face you flick your tongue as if hungry for more.

Your father would be proud. Now get on your knees and suck it, piggy.

No shit moron...what an imbecile you are..is there no end to your stupidity

Just because you're upset at not being able to convince a good looking chick to take a shit in your mouth, that doesn't mean you need to take it out on her.

Until you find that good looking chick, continue cruising the local parks and public bathrooms....I'm sure there's another wayward 3rd Grade teacher with an identity crisis just waiting to volunteer.

This time though, bring a bib.

Still gruesome.......

But no matter how ugly your ass is, your thoughts are uglier

dickhead

...and you are still, quoting one cp member, an over 30 year old, fat, balding, unemployed, ball scratching, belching, stenchy, disgusting annoying little loser. if you said this shit to me in person, be sure i'd kick your face in to some thing that even slightly resembles a human form....now go back to your little shitty, run down, drafty basement which is in your aging, disappointed in their son parents' house....while you watch jerry springer and the wwf all day eating beans and franks and farting up a storm....:bigfinge:

...and you are still, quoting one cp member, an over 30 year old, fat, balding, unemployed, ball scratching, belching, stenchy, disgusting annoying little loser. if you said this shit to me in person, be sure i'd kick your face in to some thing that even slightly resembles a human form....now go back to your little shitty, run down, drafty basement which is in your aging, disappointed in their son parents' house....while you watch jerry springer and the wwf all day eating beans and franks and farting up a storm....:bigfinge:

weak.....

what an imbecile you are....