Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming down....

dibs

Originally posted by ctwarrior

Jersey girls are all Used and Abused!!!!

ctwarrior, STFU:D

Who do you think you are?

Used and Abused?

I dont know where in Jersey you are from, or where in Jersey you hang out, oh wait it says your from Jersey City, that explains it all. You just say girls from Jersey are Used and Abused cause they dont want to deal with slum from Jersey City.:D

Originally posted by mikeydny

what makes one a major league player?

oh yeah..... I forgot, it takes one more thing.

Hair

attachment.php?s=&postid=855867

Saleen you better get down on your knees and pray to God every day and thank him for alcohol, otherwise your sex life is in some serious jepordy.

Originally posted by dibs

ctwarrior, STFU:D

Who do you think you are?

Used and Abused?

I dont know where in Jersey you are from, or where in Jersey you hang out, oh wait it says your from Jersey City, that explains it all. You just say girls from Jersey are Used and Abused cause they dont want to deal with slum from Jersey City.:D

What are you talkin' about? I live in Hoboken and just moved to the area 2 years ago!!

BTW, to answer the question on who I am, I'm someone way outta your league!!!

Originally posted by ctwarrior

What are you talkin' about? I live in Hoboken and just moved to the area 2 years ago!!

BTW, to answer the question on who I am, I'm someone way outta your league!!!

Hun,

Out of my league, you dont know who I am! Live in Hoboken? This morning your location said Jersey City, its nice to see how fast you change things when you get caught.

If you just moved to the area 2 years ago(as you say) and say "ALL" Jersey girls are used and abused then you definetly haven't been to all of Jersey and shouldn't say things like "ALL" Jersey girls, cause you just dont know.

Guest saleen351

Hun,

Out of my league, you dont know who I am! Live in Hoboken? This morning your location said Jersey City, its nice to see how fast you change things when you get caught.

If you just moved to the area 2 years ago(as you say) and say "ALL" Jersey girls are used and abused then you definetly haven't been to all of Jersey and shouldn't say things like "ALL" Jersey girls, cause you just dont know.

where are you from? I'm from Jackson, aka Great Adventure... ocean county....

Originally posted by saleen351

where are you from? I'm from Jackson, aka Great Adventure... ocean county....

Used to live in Short Hills, then moved to Clifton, when I started school, and will be staying here for a while.

Guest saleen351

Used to live in Short Hills, then moved to Clifton, when I started school, and will be staying here for a while.

clifton is actually a pretty nice area, you are right by everything.... plus only like 5 miles to the meadowlands.... Go jets!:D

Originally posted by saleen351

clifton is actually a pretty nice area, you are right by everything.... plus only like 5 miles to the meadowlands.... Go jets!:D

I live in the Upper Montclair part, its really nice, and your right about being close to everything.:D That is a definite plus. I just think that ctwarrior was out of line saying that "ALL" Jersey girls are used and abused. And saying I was out of his league, I love when people who dont know you assume things.

I just think that ctwarrior was out of line saying that "ALL" Jersey girls are used and abused.

i know a bunch of jersey girls...and i dont think they are "all" used and abused....very nice, down to earth girls....and hot as shit too!!!:D

ps

Go Nets!!!! (I am a Jersey fan for this NBA Final):tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i know a bunch of jersey girls...and i dont think they are "all" used and abused....very nice, down to earth girls....and hot as shit too!!!:D

ps

Go Nets!!!! (I am a Jersey fan for this NBA Final):tongue:

Thanks:D ctwarrior is just jealous, cause no jersey girls want him:laugh:

Maybe if he wasnt so full of himself, and would actually take time to talk to a real jersey girl, he would see that we are actually nice.:D

once upon a winter music conference i met a sweet little jersey girl names nikki, who's voice was one of a kind. she was so sweet to me. we danced the night away at crobar...listening to max graham, slacker, timo maas, and dj remy...then we crossed paths again last october for parks and wilson at crobar again. i wish i could see that sweet little jersey girl again. nikki was short and very sweet...nikki if u can here me...come to miami again and we will hang and enjoy the beautiful house music together...