Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you had to pick one person to be with for eternity..

sassa

I already have a dream man but .....I'm not sure how he feels about me.

He has Black hair + funny as hell and can turn me out. He's a very handsome Greek + Russian man and I loved him for a long time. He's been my friend for 7 years...I wanna marry him and have babies but ....

Who knows ....I can't date anyone or even is merely interested in other men - I just want him

:(:)

Originally posted by dolcemimi

He has Black hair + funny as hell and can turn me out. He's a very handsome Greek + Russian man and I loved him for a long time. He's been my friend for 7 years...I wanna marry him and have babies but ....

Who knows ....I can't date anyone or even is merely interested in other men - I just want him

WOAHHHH :eek: good luck with that , I know what you mean about not being interested in anyone but this one person. Sometimes no one just compares to that one special person...

Wish you the best! :biggrin::laugh:

Originally posted by dolcemimi

:isok: if it's meant to be, you will be with him :)

IM in the same boat as dolcemimi...

ive had a friend for over 5 years, that i can totally see myslef being with for the reast of my life...she has every quality I have ever looked for in a woman...

but for now we are just friends, we flirt with each other, we spend time together all the time...and have so much fun...but I think we are both just too afraid of bringing it to the next step and taking the chance of ruining this amazing friendship we have....

So im still out looking, and i know she is...but we both know..one day,it will happen...

if not Ill probably spend the rest of my life wondering..WHAT IF??

Yo I think I've seen that chick at downtime...

Anyway, if I'm stuck with one person for the rest of my life in some kind of isolation, who gives a fuck what they look like. After a year their looks will get old, no matter how hot they are, but a personality and intelligence can keep things interesting for a lifetime....

u will ruin the friendships....trust me.....things may be fine ....even for like 90% of the time.....but one person out of the friendship will end up caring more....and the hurt u will feel for that small amount of time will be nothing in comparison to the happiness......but u will keep going back for more....because love is blind and frankly retarted if u ask me.......sorry...i am rambling....rough night.....i am biased i guess.....

Originally posted by brickhouse

Anyway, if I'm stuck with one person for the rest of my life in some kind of isolation, who gives a fuck what they look like. After a year their looks will get old, no matter how hot they are, but a personality and intelligence can keep things interesting for a lifetime....

Well... I've been in a relationship longer than that where her looks still bowled me over, but you're absolutely right... If I'm going to spend an eternity with someone, she'd damn well better "look" kind and intelligent.

Originally posted by wideskies

luckily enough, i've already found the ideal person to spend the rest of my life with:

attachment.php?postid=852944

she's sexy, smart, not afraid of sharing her most intimate thoughts and feelings, PLUS she's a great dancer!

heh ;]

Sometimes that how I feel too, Cat. :/

yeah... in this world, when it comes down to it... we can only count on ourselves.

i've been learning that lesson a lot recently, it seems. oh well, i guess it makes me more mature or something.

Or something :tongue:

Originally posted by brickhouse

Oh, and a dumb question for Dracos - How the FUCK do you kiss a girl with spikes in her face like that?

Just as long as she doesn't try to go down on me, I guess....

The spikes make it more fun. ;) Like metal kittie whiskers or something. She's actually added more spikes since that pic.

yeah... in this world, when it comes down to it... we can only count on ourselves.

i've been learning that lesson a lot recently, it seems. oh well, i guess it makes me more mature or something.

that's the way i've felt for the past year or so...but it's sooo lonely... :(

I am very picky about my "type" - I really am!

Seriously :D

The lucky gal would be the one I "open" myself to. It's only happened one other time many years ago. One I can trust 100% - something that could take forever to happen! :(

Because of stuff that happened in the past, I have been so cautious in finding the right girl. Trust is key, and if i don't think I can trust that person 100%, I cut them off completely.

I might be the pickiest dude out there - guess that's why i've been single for 8 years. :(

i'm somewhat heartened that people haven't responded to this post strictly in terms of a person's appearence.

Heretic: is that Venus? if it is, it doesn't really look like her in that picture. [i guess i'm used to her with more colourful outfits on.]