Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finding it hard to get E

where are u looking? the city or the island? there was a huge bust in brooklyn abt a month ago and i guess that is having an effect on the city drug trade. its still runnin rampant in the hamptons, u just need to know who to talk to.:blank:

It's really dry in my area in Central Jersey Middlesex County as far as I know because mad people got busted recently.. some areas are crackin' down realy hard, and the narcs are coming outta nowhere.. and a lotta times once one lil dealer gets busted around here a lot of them do.. cause people like to squeal when their necks are on the line.

it's been the same story in the BX. even connects that are always reliable, buy in bulk, have a large selection, etc. have been dry for the last month. this sucks! i'm gonna be pissed if i don't find some pills for my b-day.

me without pills on my b-day = :(:mad::splat:

me with pills on my b-day = :tongue::eek::roll:

I know exactly what your talking about. I'm from Hudson County NJ, and all 3 of my major hookups have been a no go for the past 3 weeks. Rumor has it some main guy got pinched, then its all downhill from there. You know he's throwing out names to stay out of the slammer! Its getting me pissed. The summer's here and I want to party the right way!:mad:

Yo I thought it was just me that was having these 'problems'. Its seems like just about a year ago that you couldnt walk around and meet any of usualy 'hookups' without them trying to sell you e- now...everyone's dry, and finding a good pill is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!

Its all good tho, since I cant get them I cant take as many as I probably woudl be taking- so that means I have more $ in my pocket, and dont fuck up the gains from my last cycle as much lol

Bern

well, things seem to be getting a little better around the way. when i went to see my friend the other day, he was anything but dry... whenever there is a big bust, things get slow for a while. i'm just glad things will be rolling for the summer. :bounce: :bounce: :shades::bounce: :bounce: