Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whitney houston-i wanna dance w/ somebody

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nickfreg

heard this last night at XS, Richie Santana dropped it. How old is this song and what mix did he play (if anyone was there).

was it tribal?

if so its old and no one does it better then denny

ps how was RS last night.... put a review up for me , hes my fav dj and I moved out of the area...

the name of the song is whitney's been trapped

It's pretty old, I'm even thinking from last summer, but a song that no one really played too much. Mind trap (Jason Ojeda) did a very good job on the song.

Marc, why don't you strap on your balls and go out sometime instead of hanging out with your girlfriend who gets banged in the ass by my friends while she's at college and your not around. Whos the fag now.

Saleen, I posted what I remebered of XS that night on the Jersey board, I think the thread is a page or 2 back.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nickfreg

Marc, why don't you strap on your balls and go out sometime instead of hanging out with your girlfriend who gets banged in the ass by my friends while she's at college and your not around. Whos the fag now.

Saleen, I posted what I remebered of XS that night on the Jersey board, I think the thread is a page or 2 back.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

atip(board moderator) has the ktu verison of the track, done by denny live. dennys mix is the best out there, he gave the acapella to J.O. who also did a mix. Denny has never put his mix out, he did it live, so try and find it, I don't have it any more... its a july 4 ktu radio rip..

Originally posted by saleen351

atip(board moderator) has the ktu verison of the track, done by denny live. dennys mix is the best out there, he gave the acapella to J.O. who also did a mix. Denny has never put his mix out, he did it live, so try and find it, I don't have it any more... its a july 4 ktu radio rip..

Jason has been playing his mix for the past two summers.....don't know how long Denny has been doing it but it is age old in my mind. Don't know if Iv'e ever heard Denny's mix......but J.O. Mindtrap version is da bomb.