Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shagfest review...

atomicapples

it was definately a very unusual caKe. and there was a fucking american pie 2 dildo going all over the place...

feiryd = thank you for the stoges...

dj stevens = thanks for the stoge...

mknycmusic2002 ( something in that nature ) = thanks for the stoge

whawhoyoohoo = thanks for the stoge...

gabo = thanks for the stoge

seems like i was a stoge bumming maniac...

brickhouse = nice deep... ahem...

xxlea = meanie~!

that asian girl = i swear you look like someone i know... but then again.. most chinks all look alike ( or maybe your not... ) kimchi...

clubkat = happy birthday...

marci = you owe me a drink...

BTW : did anyone see that girl in the denim skirt??? fuck she was a hottie in my book.. thats the kinda girl i want in my arms whispering sweet nothings in her sweet ears while i run my fingers in her hair and the smell of her sweet skin... shit i got to get back to reality...

and for the parking lot mexicans... hot raping my car and killing my clutch... im going to fucking kill your mother with a sock full of swiss cheese...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know what the fuck you fizznags are talking about...

no one was there at Madame X...i only saw phatman hit on the hot waitress in a drunken stupor...other than that, the place was DEAD...

so anyone else who replies back on how good it was: THEY'RE BULLSHITTERS!

You got there too late Highmay :P

Nah, there really wasn't much going on. I got to perform "sexual favors" on the birthday girls but even that was a bit tame. I'm telling you....next time afterparty's at my place....queen sized bed, air conditioning, lotsa lube.....

well it was amusing to stumble upon a sexboard meetup, tho to be honest y'all looked quite well behaved - which is more than I can say for me given I am still partying 3 hrs after seeing y'all ;)

speaking of meetups if any of you fellow "veteran" CPers have an email addy for Notforkids pls email it across to boa_boy@yahoo.com;)

Originally posted by brickhouse

Few more reviews:

Clubkat :bj:

See. . .i can honestly now say "I got my cock sucked for my bday". . .thank u for giving me something to think of while masterbating!! :drunk:

Applesssssss is reallll hehe ::pinches him again just incase::. . .and hes the coolest person ever!! So nice to meet ya babies! (but thats a lie, he was never there. . . ;))

Thank u especially to FIERYDESIRE :love: AND THOSE WHORES WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THE "COCK CAKE FUND" AND THE "BUY A KAT A COCK FOUNDATION". . .reviews on how "Petey" feels will be posted soon! :grin:

Every other whore in there:

Thank u for the birthday wishes!!!! It seemed, however, for some strange reason. . .the birthday girls were not getting any more attention soon as "Petey" (my 10" jelly birthday dildo) showed up!!! A very awesome night (and i do apologise for leaving in a hissy fit from personal problems haha), with very awesome people! Sex on. . . :hump:

Originally posted by highmay

...i only saw phatman hit on the hot waitress in a drunken stupor...

how'd i do? i dont remember everything that happened last night...i was fuckin looped...

on my way to the shore...will post later...

Pimping the evil in full effect :hat2:

Im so evil I dont even show up in the pictures

Muahahaha

Was a pleasure meeting everyone.

I really liked the place

decent tunes, comfy couches, beer in a bottle...cant go wrong.

Next time ill get there on time and stay for more then 20 minutes.

:flame:

Originally posted by brickhouse

Few more reviews:

gothzane :flame:

Originally posted by atomicapples

that asian girl = i swear you look like someone i know... but then again.. most chinks all look alike ( or maybe your not... ) kimchi...

that asian girl = myself. i thought you said that i looked like the other sex board poster, happykitten lol :laugh: or is someone else that i look like also???

and actually i am polish ;) kimichi and kielbasa :tongue:

Originally posted by atomicapples

and for the parking lot mexicans... hot raping my car and killing my clutch... im going to fucking kill your mother with a sock full of swiss cheese...

OMG....was it Ninja202 & his posse???? I'll get the fucker! ...and after he had a slice of our cock too!!! Bastid~!

ok...let's see...got there at 9:30pm...drank 2 TNTs and a shot of soco and lime within 15 minutes...the rest is a bit blurry...

busted out a phattie on the poop-deck...we started with three puffers and grew to like 9 as the scent drew in the addicts...

got to lick kat...made her neck sticky...had a little moonie and fiery on my lap...shared a sky with tasty...

went home broke, drunk, and high...got a parking ticket cuz of my nj plates...talked to some cops before leaving and witnessed them amass at the end of Thompson prior to a raid...strange end to a strange evening..

marci - i wasnt trying to read your shirt...just get a good look at your chest...;)

kat - i realized why i was apologizing so much...i think for a moment, i was getting into it...oops...no disresepect but you put some lovely latina flesh in front of my lips and the rest is....well..you were there...

fiery - kalo taxidi - have a great trip

carl - i'm still watching that corona you left on the table outside

tasty - i forgot to tell you how good you looked last night...so damn fine in that dress...anyways...nice to share some thoughts, puffs, and a strange looking night sky..

xxlea - yes, you're in the inner circle come party time...

snoozi8 - such a cutie...hope you're feeling better....we'll have to do lunch since you work so close to me...chatham...right...see, i wasnt that fucked up...ummm...yeah i was...

nice to see: joeg, jon, wahoo, nychic24, kingartur, regina, cintron, and anyone else i tried to pick up in a drunken stupor...until next time...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ReginaP

Only in Queens?! ;)

yea, wtf regina got my ass lost in queens!!

I still dont know why she made me go to queens if she lives in manhattan:D ;)

Originally posted by gabo

yea, wtf regina got my ass lost in queens!!

I still dont know why she made me go to queens if she lives in manhattan:D ;)

Queens looks a lot like Manhattan. You like Queens...one left turn and you're back in Manhattan :D