Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shagfest Pics (up already <~nerd) LONG LOAD. . .SLOW CONNECTIONS BEWARE

clubkat

Originally posted by phatman

haha...look at the death grip i have on my drink...ok...no more sorries...i am still in disbelief that no one took advantage of you...just sitting there willing and able...oh well....who says old men are slow...btw - you have great skin...:D

::blushing mad woman:: awww thank u. . .thats the product of dove soap! lol. . .

As far as the disbelief goes. . .hell, your not the only one!!! :rolleyes::tongue: (funny how after u took charge, everyone was like "well i would have done it but blah blah blah". . .buncha slackers! :laugh:

Oh and brickhousebaby. . .your not the only one sad that pic didnt come out :cry:

Originally posted by clubkat

Oh and brickhousebaby. . .your not the only one sad that pic didnt come out :cry:

I think I may have one in my camera ;)

BTW Doris...the quote of the day (not evening) goes to you..."I bet he fucks like a frat boy!" I still have tears pouring down my face from that one....:D

ahh boy the fest...

it was a little slow in the begining.... i myself got there like an hour late but it was nice just sitting with kitty and spragga trying to locate the kitties nipple with a riding crop... :D *how must that sound?!*

more people started to show up and ohhhhhh boy! there were just so many people there and it was sooooooooooooooo nice seeing everyone again...

my nite was great. i got to see everyone, had me some goooood cock cake, played with nipple game with spragga and kitty and got a chance to talk to mostly everyone... can't wait to see you babies again...

:love:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Why I thought you were tastyt I will never know.........

A little hungover perhaps??? :idea: Anyway, I'm pretty sure most of us already know exactly who went home with whom... :laugh2:

What a great time, at such a great location... I loved getting my neck grabbed by Xxlea while she worked me over with "Petey" :love2:... getting licked by Kingartur... having Regina and Phatman protect me from a certain over-eager fellow (Cintron you've got to get a shorter leash for him!) :laugh: . Oh yeah, and let's not forget about trying to hotwire those trucks... boys, will you never grow up!

damn, that hat got around almost as much as clubskank...

lol, fun night...

happy birthday slubskat! You still haven't unwrapped my "present" :tongue:

yeah, someone get a pic up of dan's DT action on "petey" :laugh:

Originally posted by clubkat

take+it+off+or+put+it+on.jpg?bcR8bI9AZZ4fs0fU

Hmmm is he taking it off? or putting it on? The world will never know. . .

judging by that nervous look on his face, i'd say he was trying to get it off before he pulled an american pie reenactment...

(haha, sorry carl, can't say I'd blame ya)

Originally posted by legend38

I missed it :( In fact, I did not even know there was another shagfest! Took a couple weeks off from this board and look what happens :(

Mb next time. :)

Maybe we just didn't want you there ;):eek:

Awww..you know we love you...pay attn next time! :D

Regina Dahling, Is that why you called me during the fest? :tongue:;)

I'm just playin, I will see you friday!

:laugh2: You want me to reveal why I *really* called you?! Didn't think so! :D See you soon kiddo :)

I missed it :( In fact, I did not even know there was another shagfest! Took a couple weeks off from this board and look what happens :(

Mb next time. :)

hope there is one around the time i come back up to visit so i can see the sexboarders in action ;) pics definitely interesting and looks like it was a hell of a good time!