Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need help please.......Weird situation

SPYGIRL3

I was hanging out with this guy for a few months, now we're just friends and whatever. That's totally cool, no big deal. I have known his room mate for about a year, but I didn't know it was his roomate. His roomate is calling me and wants to hang out now???? I think it's a lil weird. Usually once I date/hang out, hook up w/ someone, I won't with one of his friends. Total nice guy and all, but what should I do? I don't mind hanging out with him if we are ina big group of peopel or at a house party, but other than that, IDK....:confused:

are you intrested in the other guy ?? the original guy i mean ?? or is he intrested in you ?? if either of you are intrested in eachother i dont suggest you hangin with the roomate.... if there is nothing ever gonna happen between you 2, then it up to you whether you wanna go hang with the roomate or not... hope this helps.. ive been in a few situations like this & know whats up & what could happen...peace

Originally posted by rdancer

Well since your asking the board means your thinking about making an exceptions so just give it a try and see how this guy is you never know :tongue::biggrin:

Actually it kinda bugs me out..... We all have mutal friends, we all hang out..... I don't think I could make an exception for this one, too many people involved that know lots of info.....:confused:

Originally posted by perns2002

I wouldn't do it either..... Just be honest and no one gets hurt......... Tell him when the time is right that you "just want to be friends"

That's what my gut says(NO).... I just gotta do it in a nice way, cuz we have a lot of common friends. I was thinking maybe it was some kinda weird test to see if I would go for the first guys room mate, but I don't think he'd do that.... IDK.... I guess I 'll just have to see what happens....:splat:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That's what my gut says(NO).... I just gotta do it in a nice way, cuz we have a lot of common friends. I was thinking maybe it was some kinda weird test to see if I would go for the first guys room mate, but I don't think he'd do that.... IDK.... I guess I 'll just have to see what happens....:splat:

Good luck, you know what the right to do is.

I mean you did had to ? it. Keep us posted.

May the SHWARTZ be with you................. :D

Actually it kinda bugs me out..... We all have mutal friends, we all hang out..... I don't think I could make an exception for this one, too many people involved that know lots of info.....:confused:

Well then, dont do it! :laugh:

trust ur instinct... if u have any doubts at all.. dont do it... simple as that... itll probably be kind of annoying living with the mystery of what could have happened but itll be a LOT harder to live with it if something with ur friends gets fucked up and things dont work out... sometimes u need to just go for things... but other times u need to listen to ur gut instinct when its telling u not to do something. most of the time its right.

I thought I was just over-reacting at first, then when I thought about it, it's kinda skectchy(sp)....

I think I am going with no on this one....

I think that's a good decision, and you'll be happpy u made it.....

Originally posted by linabina

trust ur instinct... if u have any doubts at all.. dont do it... simple as that... itll probably be kind of annoying living with the mystery of what could have happened but itll be a LOT harder to live with it if something with ur friends gets fucked up and things dont work out... sometimes u need to just go for things... but other times u need to listen to ur gut instinct when its telling u not to do something. most of the time its right.

Actually, since posting this and thinking about, I know it would been a weird scene if anything happened. My friends and I are goofy enough as is, so we don't need any extra drama, especially over something that isn't really worth it IMO..... Don't get me wrong, nice guy and all, but some things are better left the way they are, besides the fact, he has a g/f and keeps telling me he doesn't!!!!! Duh, if you're gonna fib, make sure I am not gonna get the truth outta someone else!!!!!:blown: