Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Level Saturday: Att: Purpleindigo

sobeton

awesome time last night. thanks for the hospitality. I felt like royalty ... :) music on the mezzanine was outta hand. big ups to Joeygk, Attomic, Beatfriek, Pod, Mrmatas2277.. see you nuts at Picotto on Friday. :cool:

Pool Party Next Sunday ! The beginning of an era !!! :bounce:

Great night at Level, I also have to thank you Mr. Indigo and your fiance for the hospitality...def. love hangin with yas...I had to leave early cause my girlfriend wasn't feeling good. Jimmy and Lee did a great job on the decks...I make sure to get the werd around about these two at Level. See you soon.:D:cool:

had a great time for my bday bash at level...thanks purpleindigo for making it happen!! and nice meeting joey and sobeton, question: Do u guys ever take a break from dancing?? i dont think i remember u guys stopping for a break, oh maybe for a drink at the bar!! ;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

nice meeting joey and sobeton, question: Do u guys ever take a break from dancing?? i dont think i remember u guys stopping for a break, oh maybe for a drink at the bar!!

I think Vicman from the DC board said it best--------> he describes me as running around the club like a "Chihuahua on Crack!"

It's got to be the ripped fuel! ;)

Thanks guys!!!

You know its you who make the party - and you are all always welcome!!

(My fkn head is still spinning!!)

Big ups to Jimmy, Lee & Fred - who once again tore the roof off!!

6 Days to the Sunday Sessions!!

19 Days to the Naive 3 year Anniversary!!!