Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

Asshole Magnet

I swear...do I have, "I Love Assholes" tattoed somewhere on my face and don't know it...???

I just called one of my best guy friends, cause we had plans to hang out....and he totally flips out on me...no real reason, no warning either....just lays the smackdown on my ass. . .

jeeezz.....wtf! I'm about to whip out my atomicbomb and get rid of all the pesky fuckers I call friends....I mean...seriously...:rolleyes:

:blown::argue:

i kno wat u mean! my best guy friend has been shady all week, and someone who i thought was my freind totally changed and was a complete asshole and said some things that i didnt thnk he would ever think. bottom line...guyz suck! :finger:

Originally posted by marcid21

I swear...do I have, "I Love Assholes" tattoed somewhere on my face and don't know it...???

I just called one of my best guy friends, cause we had plans to hang out....and he totally flips out on me...no real reason, no warning either....just lays the smackdown on my ass. . .

jeeezz.....wtf! I'm about to whip out my atomicbomb and get rid of all the pesky fuckers I call friends....I mean...seriously...:rolleyes:

:blown::argue:

fuck him.

:laugh: :laugh:

. . . yea...the little fucker called me to apologize and what not...and that's when I opened the can of fiesty Midget Whop ass on his worthless keester...i mean...seriously, is he insane? He's gonna flip his shit on me???

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by marcid21

:laugh: :laugh:

. . . yea...the little fucker called me to apologize and what not...and that's when I opened the can of fiesty Midget Whop ass on his worthless keester...i mean...seriously, is he insane? He's gonna flip his shit on me???

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING...:rolleyes:

i always attract the assholes too.

lets go out on the prowl again!!!!!!!!!!! maybe we can attract some nice guys together :D