Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I never post here but this story is too good not to ..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

post it...

I'm at Space here in Miami. Open bar, I get wasted. Old school Ottered!!! Hit the dance floor, meet some married broad, I talked some shit then I went old school ECU style .... Pulled out the "package" she grabbed the "package" next thing you know I'm home with her. She left her sister at the club with her sisters boyfriend... Now her husband is nooooooooooooooooooo where to be found.... So I take her home, I put a show on, made her call my friends and talk shit to them in the phone etc... So when she is mopping up, I ask her why her sister would let her married younger sister to leve the club with some kid from jersey... GET THIS! That wasn't her sisters boyfriend in the club. YOU READY for this??? It was her cousin and her sister at the club. They were hooking up!!!!!!!:eek: So the married broad blackmales her sister for fucking their cousin and the sister black males the married broad for cheating.... So a week goes by and this broad calls me at 4 am on sat night... From a car in sobe... She is talking smack, come fuck me, etc... I said I'm too tired and call me sunday... Then I hear this noise... Get this the married broad was in the front seat of her honda accord and her sister and her cousin were fucking in the back seat, loud and clear!!!!!!!!!!! So my roomates were around and I wanted to put a show on for them... I tell the married broad to hand the phone to her sister who is fucking their cousin and she starts with the phone sex as her cousin is fucking her in front of her sister... So being the gentlemen I am I put that shit on speaker phone.... roomates loved it... no more married broads for me, I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!

hrm, people get off on some weird shit... my friend from work is always fucking married chicks and their husbands dont care, he will even bring them to his friends house & double team them :laugh:.

your story seems a little farfetched though, maybe they were lying to u.

Originally posted by saleen351

post it...

I'm at Space here in Miami. Open bar, I get wasted. Old school Ottered!!! Hit the dance floor, meet some married broad, I talked some shit then I went old school ECU style .... Pulled out the "package" she grabbed the "package" next thing you know I'm home with her. She left her sister at the club with her sisters boyfriend... Now her husband is nooooooooooooooooooo where to be found.... So I take her home, I put a show on, made her call my friends and talk shit to them in the phone etc... So when she is mopping up, I ask her why her sister would let her married younger sister to leve the club with some kid from jersey... GET THIS! That wasn't her sisters boyfriend in the club. YOU READY for this??? It was her cousin and her sister at the club. They were hooking up!!!!!!!:eek: So the married broad blackmales her sister for fucking their cousin and the sister black males the married broad for cheating.... So a week goes by and this broad calls me at 4 am on sat night... From a car in sobe... She is talking smack, come fuck me, etc... I said I'm too tired and call me sunday... Then I hear this noise... Get this the married broad was in the front seat of her honda accord and her sister and her cousin were fucking in the back seat, loud and clear!!!!!!!!!!! So my roomates were around and I wanted to put a show on for them... I tell the married broad to hand the phone to her sister who is fucking their cousin and she starts with the phone sex as her cousin is fucking her in front of her sister... So being the gentlemen I am I put that shit on speaker phone.... roomates loved it... no more married broads for me, I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!

. . . Welcome to Florida . . .

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by somebitch

your story seems a little farfetched though, maybe they were lying to u.

nope, def not lying.... I have no one to impress on the sex board.. but what didnt' mention is the fact these sisters are from Columbia... not sure if they have different customs or anything... but they are wacked out of their minds....

yea since I've been in florida weird shit has been going down..... these chicks are all wacked....