Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Starscape set times

crank47

A friend just forwarded me this info about parking at Starscape - I love that it says "prepare yourself mentally for the arrival" :laugh:

Parking Instructions

The parking situation at Starscape will be different this year from previous years. Please print out these directions and prepare yourself mentally for the arrival.

First point: Drive slowly upon approaching the event.

Once you turn off of 695 and turn left onto Hawkins Pt Rd, you should remain alert.

The first parking situation will be to turn onto Ft Armistead Rd as per the directions. The event is at the end of the road, about 3/4 of a mile. There will be parking attendants to direct you.

The grassy field closest to the gate will be reserved for those who do not mind their cars getting blocked in until the end of the event. Other than that, cars will be parked along Ft Armistead Road by the parking staff.

As Ft Armistead Road fills up, the next lot will used will be the industrial park at the beginning of Ft Armistead Road, it's called City Line. Parking staff will also assist in parking this area.

When that is full, or at any time before that, we are going to use a satellite parking area at the following location:

Follow the directions from 695 to Hawkins Point Road... continue straight PAST FT ARMISTEAD Rd. At the next intersection, turn left onto CABOT Rd. You will now be in a massive complex of on street parking and parking lots, parking staff will be there to direct you.

Further up Cabot Rd, it will intersect with Swan Lake Drive.

At this intersection we will have 50 passenger shuttle busses that will take you to the front gate, and of course, will run all night to bring you back.

This area will have security, parking staff, and police to assist and patrol the area.

We strongly urge you to take advantage of the satellite lot.

Also note: There will be a bus stop along Ft Armistead Rd to minimize the walk of those who park far from the gate. This pickup point will be at the train crossing of Ft Armistead Rd (you can't miss it). If you are don't want to walk, wait there.

Please familiarize yourself with this plan, and DO NOT THROW TRASH OUT OF YOUR CAR IN THE PARKING AREAS.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

A friend just forwarded me this info about parking at Starscape - I love that it says "prepare yourself mentally for the arrival" :laugh:

In other words, "This is going to be a royal pain in the ass. Wear sneakers, and don't say we didn't warn you!" :laugh: I'm sure i will not be looking forward to that walk back to the car at 6am...