Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Giving a girl her space (lend a smurf some advice)

georgym

Originally posted by hoke

Fuck 'em. I can handle being alone... I can't handle being played. :mad:

I just cherish this little fantasy I have that I'm a genuine guy and there are genuine women out there and one day Fate will put 2 and 2 together... :rolleyes:

Actually... it's not all that bad... I've met a few genuine women... learned a lot from them... just not "the one". Hell, I'm only 23. This is me-time.

Could not have put that better myself.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Unfortunately, the majority of females, whether they admit it or not, play that very game. Sad, but true.

Give me a break... the majority of PEOPLE play that game... some of them eventually grow up and see how empty it is...

Anyway George... either you are a "challenge" or you are not... either you play the game or you don't. If this woman cannot appreciate you for being upfront instead of trying to mindfuck her... well... fuck her! You shouldn't have to make yourself miserable trying to change for someone else, especially if it would be a change for the worse. I'm sure she can find plenty of men out there that will make her happy by dicking her over.

Originally posted by tastyt

Give me a break... the majority of PEOPLE play that game... some of them eventually grow up and see how empty it is...

Anyway George... either you are a "challenge" or you are not... either you play the game or you don't. If this woman cannot appreciate you for being upfront instead of trying to mindfuck her... well... fuck her! You shouldn't have to make yourself miserable trying to change for someone else, especially if it would be a change for the worse. I'm sure she can find plenty of men out there that will make her happy by dicking her over.

WoW! you always blow me away with your advice.

IT's sad that it has to end on this *game* note, but i always felt that she relied on "the game" in order to protect herself and not fall too much in love. It was her doing, and it's her loss.

She used to wonder if i was real or not. She seemed to act this role, this "type of person" she wanted to be, but it wasn't really her. Maybe she wondered how i could be myself so easily?

Whatever it is, thanks for the advice so much, and i will try to overcome this :)

Your problem is you idolize women, which in turn causes your actions to be subservent to them. When this happens, you are no longer the challenge, and therefore uninteresting. Wake up and look at the situation objectively. Women are no better than men, and in many ways they're worse mentality wize (I am NOT intoning a difference in intelligence level, but rather perception of the world around us).

Sad fact of the matter is, the worse you treat em, the faster most of them will come back (NO, I am not advocating violence towards females, that would be disgusting). Play the game and you'll see.

Unfortunately, the majority of females, whether they admit it or not, play that very game. Sad, but true.

finally someone who gets it.

gmccookny, actually you just have to keep the right attitude and beliefs and you WILL be a challenge.

like i told you, she has to qualify herself to you, YOU are the prize.

to give you an idea about how that works out in real life, take my example from what i wrote in the thread "i feel bad for girls..."

"you see, i never pay compliments on looks. and about every pretty girl that i talk to asks me after a while why i don´t or say something like "you´re a strange cat, you have not complimented me on my looks yet.". this because they are so USED to getting compliments on it. you are ONE in a THOUSAND when you don´t compliment on her looks.

you see, IMO "looks" are sooooooooo common. i mean the bigger the city the more REALLY beautiful girls there are. and as looks are so common it is not "looks" that makes ANY girl special but what comes WITH the looks, aka personality, sense of humor, etc. "

i actually tell the above paragraph from "you see, IMO..." on to every new girl i meet. that clearly shows her i am NOT impressed just by her looks, that she has to prove herself to me OTHERWISE. be that by being entertaining, or having a great sense of humor, or simple by being a fantastic cocksucker.

by denying this affirmation to them they will HAVE to prove themselves to you, and if it´s only to keep up their own selfimage (like "i´m seductive" "i can have every man that i want" "i´m desirable")

Originally posted by tastyt

all depends on your desired outcome. that might be monogamous relationship for you, for others it might be something else.

"grow up and see how empty it is"? maybe YOU should grow up and see that YOUR picture about how life would be best does NOT equal that of others. do what you find is best, for YOU. but labelling people that think different from you "immature" is just that, immature.

same phenomenon when you´re driving. everyone that´s driving faster than you is maniac, everyone that is driving slower is a lame duck, you see what i´m getting at? so don´t be so f**kin judgemental.