Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory Fridays coming to The Hamptons @Club SEVEN

Looks like they are going to try to test it out this friday (word of mouth). They want to keep it somewhat underground.

Looks like they are going to have after hours also. (unadvertised)

Factory heads finally have a home in the hamptons on fridays.

142 mill road

West Hampton, Long Island

(631) 288-7727

I was out in the hamptons working with 2 radio stations all memorial day weekend. I'm 19, and I loved the party atmosphere of the hamptons clubs...but is it just me or is there just about NOTHING for anyone under 21 to do out there? Every club we were doing events was 21+...didnt matter for me cause i was working and got in anyways, but I would like to go chill out there for a week on vacation...but there wouldnt' be anyplace to go out...unless i'm missing something....

Bern

Ok heres the scoop on this friday. We are looking to get a factory type crowd in the hamptons (good looking hard bodies). Se7en (as it is spelled) has been open for two weeks.. We have been trying to get all the kinks out (ie. sound system, lights, staff) and are ready to finally take over the hamptons.. Fridays is going to be OUR night.

We want to set up a CP list.. so anyone interested make sure to post.

Like analyst said, there is no where to go that has a good looking, music oriented crowd in the hamptons, especially on friday..

We want se7en to be that place

xoxox

Sue

Tunnelbandit, of course you can check it out.. As long as your into the music.... and are ready to party till morning...

If you guys want to get on the list PM me.. If I get enough CPers then they will make a CP list..

xoxoxo

Sue

.. actually a local hamptonite himself..

His name is Timm Schroeder... Everyone comes up to us asking about the dj.. Nothing but good things to say.. Really knows how to work the crowd..) And he's also pretty good to look at..hehe Also DJ Dim (Island Underground)

Also Upstairs (lounge) Kevin Ericskon is going to be spinning some groovey house.

Theres a huge buzz going around the island about this night.

hope to see you all there

xoxo

Sue D.

Originally posted by se7enslut

.. actually a local hamptonite himself..

His name is Timm Schroeder... Everyone comes up to us asking about the dj.. Nothing but good things to say.. Really knows how to work the crowd..) And he's also pretty good to look at..hehe Also DJ Dim (Island Underground)

Also Upstairs (lounge) Kevin Ericskon is going to be spinning some groovey house.

Theres a huge buzz going around the island about this night.

hope to see you all there

xoxo

Sue D.

Schroeder is awesome...he is ready to tear the Hamptons up...I've been hearing this guys spin for over a year now and I am glad he finally got his shot...Timm is awesome....gets a great vibe going and his mixing skills are tight!!!

...I checked him out on Memorial Day Weekend and he had the crowd jammin early....

Finally a place to go in the Hamptons on Friday night!!!!

Hey all!!

Kevin & I hope to get more of an "educated" ear out east this year...and now w/ Se7en being open we have the chance! As stated before..Tim will be downstairs & Kev will be upstairs. Tim spins harder stuff & Kev will provide you with groovey funky tech-house :)

(With hopes after this week he will be spinning from 10 till closeevery friday night---NO HIP HOP!@%$%$@#$@!@!)

**crosses fingers**

Hope to see you all out there this friday...come up to the booth upstairs & ask for "bluestar" **wink **wink

PS----SUE!!! Have we met yet?