Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djqwest

Shagfest

It was great meeting all of ya, I had a fight with 10 gin & tonics and can't remember any names. Phatman claims I was passed out in the back of the car the whole ride back to Jersey. I'd say it was a pretty good night :D

Peace Out!

nice meeting my neighbor!

As we speak, i'm probably walking distance from your house (i'm at work right now...)

hey, OT question, did you have any trouble getting your mixes to share out on ag? when I put things in my shared folder they don't share... only things I download share...

yo!

likewise brotha.

Uhm, make sure you fill in the file info for your mp3. Open the file in Winamp and right click the file for "file info". Fill in the information and hit update. then check your shared folder on ag for the file.

That should do the trick. Oh, if I was ramblin Saturday Night, it's because I was rambling Saturday Night :)

Peace Out.

Originally posted by joeg

nice meeting my neighbor!

As we speak, i'm probably walking distance from your house (i'm at work right now...)

hey, OT question, did you have any trouble getting your mixes to share out on ag? when I put things in my shared folder they don't share... only things I download share...

Originally posted by xxlea

Too bad your friends didn't seem to be enjoying themselves. Should of given them some of your shots.

...they said they had fun...proll. not as much as we did...if i didnt need one of them to drive my krooked ass home, we would have stayed longer...