Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend of 5/31

Went to Merge for the first time....had a great time. George is very cool....thanks for the shots! Sayno- more problems with Verizon all weekend!

XS was a good time...thanks to the otter-half for the drinks...Stardo...nice meeting you!

Sat...Tempts was Tempts.....lots of fun...Ceeotter is the best! Clubangel/kitty...thanks for hanging out with Kenny (he would've been miserable)...Kermzy it was nice meeting you.

Originally posted by cigs

Went to Merge for the first time....had a great time. George is very cool....thanks for the shots! Sayno- more problems with Verizon all weekend!

XS was a good time...thanks to the otter-half for the drinks...Stardo...nice meeting you!

Sat...Tempts was Tempts.....lots of fun...Ceeotter is the best! Clubangel/kitty...thanks for hanging out with Kenny (he would've been miserable)...Kermzy it was nice meeting you.

Cigs - It was nice seeing you at Tempts at Ceotters bar. You probably wont remember because it was towards the end of the nite and of course no one remembers anything. Good to see you anyway.

zee:pint:

Cigs you probably dont remember but it was good seeing you at temps on Sat. nite at Ceotters bar.

:pint:

Went to Merge for the first time....had a great time. George is very cool....thanks for the shots!

Aww CIGS I didnt know that was your 1st time @ MERGE George was out of control (yet again) I LOVE THAT PLACE* THE MUSIC WAS SO MUCH BETTER @ MERGE sat then TEMPTS; DONT GET ME WRONG TEMPTS MUSIC WAS GOOD, BUT A LOT OF IT WAS 3 YEARS OLD. . . :laugh:

Nice meeting you to. Had a great time:tongue:

My weekend was crazy to say the least:

Fri - XS/Merge

Sat - Merge/Tempts/XS

Sun - Surf/Tempts

I'm Definitely paying for it right now. Once again George/Ceeoter killed my liver all weekend. For those who still haven't met George @ Merge yet, Make it a point to go visit him. He is a sick individual with the shots.

Friday is a blur to me right now, but RS and Teo both did a great job. Both places were not that packed, but both were still a great time. That Rain killed the crowd. BTW Richie's CD is amazing. I will definitely rocking that CD for a while.

Sat all 3 places were fun. Just hated hearing the same songs over and over again..... I.E. Love @ first sight, Perpetuous Dreamer, Laid.... I thought it was funny that both Rydel and Denny played "Unspeakable Joy". Mainly stayed at Merge and tempts, both Richie and Denny played great sets from the time frames I heard them. Richie Rydel's "Feel me now or never" is just crazy, he worked it like a champ. Then Went to XS to pick up my VIP card and left. From what I heard Eddie rocked XS also.... It was suprising to me that not one place was dominantly packed the whole time, yet all 3 held a good crowd.

last night - Surf was surf....great as usual, not as packed as I expected. K-Lo rocked it early....Forgot who Djed after K-Lo but whoever it was did a good job. The only bad part was Like a Prayer kept skipping...

Denny rocked Tempts yesterday - IMO Sundays have the best crowd. Plenty of room to move, and lots of energy. . Deep Deep Chemical and Paradiso made the crowd go wild. If people didn't get so retarted at Surf they would be moving the whole time....

Until next weekend.... i'm in recovery mode.

Nice to see all the CP people (way too many to name) and i think i met a couple new ones (don't remember though).

Originally posted by latinaz

Cigs - It was nice seeing you at Tempts at Ceotters bar. You probably wont remember because it was towards the end of the nite and of course no one remembers anything. Good to see you anyway.

zee:pint:

Nice seeing you Zee.....believe it or not, I actually remember!

Originally posted by latinaz

MAYBE YOU DONT REMEMBER:worry:

kidding... it was ORANGE

:D

Ha ha....I don't remember what you were wearing, I do remember that I was at the corner of the bar and you were a couple of people down from me and said hello!

I had a great time both nights as well.....George and Ceotter kill meeeeeeeeeeeeeee with the shots!!! Cigs- your friend was cool...definitely a fun night!

:)

i went to djais all 3 nights and had a great time. Who was there for the happy hour on saturday? I heard some kid nearly died :confused: People need to lay off the drugs.

Those huge glasses for happy hour are dangerous. :eek:

Originally posted by mikeynine999

didnt make it out friday but sat made over to xs and temps temps was ok but xs was sick eddie killed it and the vibe was so good was pretty dam packed i was supprissed was more of a big crowd then temps:party: over all weekend was sick

what is Eddie's Style? I heard from someone that was at XS he played all JOnathan Peter's stuff.