Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone must....

Originally posted by neena16

be feeling the after effects of this weekend...where is everyone...call in sick on this bright and sunny MONDAY ??? :D

How was everyone's weekend???

i had a great weekend i really should have called in sick but its way too early in the summer to start burning days they must be saved! so im struggling right now.. a guy i work with asked me to go get some beers at lunchtime, i just laughed at him

Well....I have been awake pretty much since saturday morning...except for the 4 hours of sleep I got this morning(Monday from 4-8am). So...I'm sure I've been in better condition.....Surf and Tempts did a number on me.. :drunk:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I was suppossed toi come down on Saturday, but never made it...:( I'll make up for it this weekend:D

Yeah I stayed away too...but I'm making my appearance this weekend....do you also hang out at the back bar by the bathroom? (I think Ceotter's bar) I usually hang out at the other back bar in between the bathrooms and the stage....but I also make my rounds to other bars throughout the night....anyway, I am coming over to say HI next Sat at Temps...to meet everyone. :D

Laurie619 told me to stop by and meet everyone on MDW but I forgot :blank:

Yeah I stayed away too...but I'm making my appearance this weekend....do you also hang out at the back bar by the bathroom? (I think Ceotter's bar) I usually hang out at the other back bar in between the bathrooms and the stage....but I also make my rounds to other bars throughout the night....anyway, I am coming over to say HI next Sat at Temps...to meet everyone. :D

Laurie619 told me to stop by and meet everyone on MDW but I forgot :blank:

Yep, that's where you'll find me. I met Piro8 at Surf earlier in the day, I believe you were upstairs...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Yep, that's where you'll find me. I met Piro8 at Surf earlier in the day, I believe you were upstairs...

Yeah...piro was trooping it alone at Surf...I couldn't take the crowd so I stayed upstairs for most of the night....he saw everyone when I wasn't with him and then when I circled surf looking for familiar faces I didn't see anyone. :mad:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Well....I have been awake pretty much since saturday morning...except for the 4 hours of sleep I got this morning(Monday from 4-8am). So...I'm sure I've been in better condition.....Surf and Tempts did a number on me.. :drunk:

Oh really awake since Sat....ummm that Tina story seems to be getting easier to believe...:tongue:

Will you be down there this weekend? or MIA :D

Oh really awake since Sat....ummm that Tina story seems to be getting easier to believe...:tongue:

Will you be down there this weekend? or MIA :D

:laugh: Jay and Tina are not together. And I will be in attendance this weekend at the usual spots. Look forward to seeing you and piro. :D

be feeling the after effects of this weekend...where is everyone...call in sick on this bright and sunny MONDAY ??? :D

How was everyone's weekend???

Hey you!! I was going to call you this weekend

but I got caught up in my sewing lessons both sat and sun. Dont laugh

How did your gardening go?

I went to XS on Friday and got to meet alot of CP people. Laurie and Tizzah are so cool. Dont believe the hype Laurie loves her mortadela!!

Cigs is a little cutie. I have to apologize to jarmenio when laurie introduced us I thought she said tommyarmani and he probly thought I was crazy cause I was hugging the hell out of him. Mean while we have never spoken to each other on CP ever. I have a bone to pick with DJdrunkfury(read your PM's fury).

Are we still on for Thursday neena? :tongue:

Originally posted by stardo

I went to XS on Friday and got to meet alot of CP people. Laurie and Tizzah are so cool. Dont believe the hype Laurie loves her mortadela!!

Cigs is a little cutie. I have to apologize to jarmenio when laurie introduced us I thought she said tommyarmani and he probly thought I was crazy cause I was hugging the hell out of him. Mean while we have never spoken to each other on CP ever. I have a bone to pick with DJdrunkfury(read your PM's fury).

:laugh: about hugging Jarmenio...I'm sure he liked it though. :tongue:

I Can't go this Thurs....cause I'm meeting a few friends in the city for Happy hour...maybe next Thurs...if I'm not too badly damaged after this weekend coming....I think I'm going to check out Sandbar on Fri. and then down to the shore I go....

Are you heading to the shore this weekend...it's kind of early to know for sure though...I heard the weather is suppose to be shitty on Fri and maybe part of the weekend.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

:laugh: Jay and Tina are not together. And I will be in attendance this weekend at the usual spots. Look forward to seeing you and piro. :D

Tina huh....is that why I can't met the new girlie?????:tongue:

Just kidding bebe, :love:

:laugh: about hugging Jarmenio...I'm sure he liked it though. :tongue:

I Can't go this Thurs....cause I'm meeting a few friends in the city for Happy hour...maybe next Thurs...if I'm not too badly damaged after this weekend coming....I think I'm going to check out Sandbar on Fri. and then down to the shore I go....

Are you heading to the shore this weekend...it's kind of early to know for sure though...I heard the weather is suppose to be shitty on Fri and maybe part of the weekend.

I have no idea yet. I might stay way this weekend.

Have to see what dookie wants to do. Im trying to keep in mind I have the rest of the summer but you know come friday you get that attack of wanting to go out and release stress:cool:

Just think of all the weekends left to go!!!!!!!:blown:

Originally posted by jennijugs

I AM DEFINATLY SHOT .... I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEED TO TAKE A WEEKEND OFF ALREADY BUT I NEED TO LET MY BRAIN RECOVER

I'm sad :( the weekend me and piro are going down...you are taking a break. Where did you go this past weekend?

I'm sad :( the weekend me and piro are going down...you are taking a break. Where did you go this past weekend?

i know ...... that really sucks ! I might do Surf Club on sunday but i really need to chill .... I went to Temtpts on Sat and Merge ,. .. and then Surf on Sun day ..... no sleep in between ! :(

RIGHT BACK @ YA BABE, but I think that you mean TIZZAH loves her mortadella. . .:laugh: I still cant fathom that you know Chris that was too funny ;)