Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK ... Need everyone's review

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Give me your review of the Surf this past Sunday. Beleive me when I tell u it matters what u all think

Serge, Surf Club Sundays with Andrew Mendez and K-Lo are most def bangin! I have to talk to you about a promo you might be interested in helping out with or may know more about how to make it happen at Surf Club. If you can, contact me at vogmusic@optonline.net

By the way its Big Joe, Roberto and Jahn's friend.

Originally posted by ditch247

Surf Club was really good yesterday. Mendez has been awesome the last couple weekends!! I think its always the best party of the weekend.

Just want to let you know Mendez did not play this past Sunday. Kirk Lopez is the resident and he plays 5 to 9. At 9 PM there is a different DJ going on every week. This past weekend was round 1 of young guns. This past week it was Johnny Maroni from Westchester and Louis Todaro. Beginnin June 23rd, you will hear the likes of Hex Hector, Johnny Vicious, The Warp Brothers (IBIZA), Benji Solis (Cancun), Mike Macaluso, Boris, Jason Ojeda, etc. Also, there is one surprise DJ coming in July someone most people dont know DJs.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Just want to let you know Mendez did not play this past Sunday. Kirk Lopez is the resident and he plays 5 to 9. At 9 PM there is a different DJ going on every week. This past weekend was round 1 of young guns. This past week it was Johnny Maroni from Westchester and Louis Todaro. Beginnin June 23rd, you will hear the likes of Hex Hector, Johnny Vicious, The Warp Brothers (IBIZA), Benji Solis (Cancun), Mike Macaluso, Boris, Jason Ojeda, etc. Also, there is one surprise DJ coming in July someone most people dont know DJs.

Can someone say Robbie Rivera?

Just a guess for the July dj???

Originally posted by njdionysus

Can someone say Robbie Rivera?

Just a guess for the July dj???

That would be great, but most people dont know him.

Anyway...Serge, you do a great job at Surf, you are always a great host, whether it be your house, or Surf or any other club. Your just a great person no matter what. Thanks for everything, See you this weekend.

Originally posted by binoys

That would be great, but most people dont know him.

Anyway...Serge, you do a great job at Surf, you are always a great host, whether it be your house, or Surf or any other club. Your just a great person no matter what. Thanks for everything, See you this weekend.

SERG IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!

LOVE HIM LONG TIME :heart: