Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Easiest Summer To Get Laid...

Fortunately, THE GREAT ONE has never experienced any trouble in the "getting laid department", but this summer is out of control. Granted, I'm an absolute adonis and have incredible game, but these guidettes down the shore this summer aren't putting up much of a fight. In fact, the only fight I've encountered involved some guidette monster forcing me to go home with her and her sex monster friend last Sunday at DJAIS...what an afternoon that turned into!!! Not that I'm complaining, but don't you monsters know it's all about the chase??? I might have to relocate sooner than I expected b/c this shit is just TOO DAMN EZ!!!

I gotta run...need to prepare for a conference call with Tyco at 2:00...can't believe their CEO quit...what a pussy (must be a prep)...

Originally posted by gropasaurus

Fortunately, THE GREAT ONE has never experienced any trouble in the "getting laid department", but this summer is out of control. Granted, I'm an absolute adonis and have incredible game, but these guidettes down the shore this summer aren't putting up much of a fight. In fact, the only fight I've encountered involved some guidette monster forcing me to go home with her and her sex monster friend last Sunday at DJAIS...what an afternoon that turned into!!! Not that I'm complaining, but don't you monsters know it's all about the chase??? I might have to relocate sooner than I expected b/c this shit is just TOO DAMN EZ!!!

I gotta run...need to prepare for a conference call with Tyco at 2:00...can't believe their CEO quit...what a pussy (must be a prep)...

Lodgers suck! ;)

The bigger question is...CAN YOU HANDLE THE FOUR HORSEMAN???

-Phillip Spencer

Rumor has it 2 of my crew members dualed it out with you a couple of weekends ago, and won the prize of two hot guidette monsters. We're up 1-0. ;)

so in other words...the answer to that question is yes...handled, mangled, and marauded. next please...

Is that a fact? Well, ya shouldn't believe all the rumors ya hear...GROPASAURUS' average is yet to drop below a thousand...by the way, I'd appreciate it if you stopped signing your posts with those little fuckin' smiley faces winking...ARE YOU WITH THOSE WARFAGS???

Originally posted by carusomaas11

Rumor has it 2 of my crew members dualed it out with you a couple of weekends ago, and won the prize of two hot guidette monsters. We're up 1-0. ;)

so in other words...the answer to that question is yes...handled, mangled, and marauded. next please...

listen fag, you obviously know who we are and what we are capable of; you are just another pussy who sweated us in college and now have no other way to prove yourself to us than to make up ridiculous shit.

We destroyed your kind in college, and we continue to do so now.

If you wanna battle us, say the word.

-Goose

Is that a fact? Well, ya shouldn't believe all the rumors ya hear...GROPASAURUS' average is yet to drop below a thousand...by the way, I'd appreciate it if you stopped signing your posts with those little fuckin' smiley faces winking...ARE YOU WITH THOSE WARFAGS???

no clue what youre talking about ;) ;) ;)