T-minus 6 days.... Who do you got?

Guest saleen351

Tyson or lewis??  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Tyson or lewis??

• tyson
    • lewis

Guest saleen351

tyson has his back against the wall, a lose and hes done forever.... hes gonna win...... Plus look at the benfits if he wins...

1. no fucking brit holding the title

2. boxing will become interesting again...

3. maybee butterbean will fight him:D

Tyson will WIN and everyone we be on his side again. I have been a Tyson supporter for a while now and I still say he is not guilty. TYSON RULEZ. hopefully bamboo or surf club will have the fight on come saturday nite

Originally posted by thehype

Tyson will WIN and everyone we be on his side again. I have been a Tyson supporter for a while now and I still say he is not guilty. TYSON RULEZ. hopefully bamboo or surf club will have the fight on come saturday nite

Wanna make a bet? If you loose you owe me a fish bowl that I can share with all the Lewis supporters. Deal :beer:

No Problem Perns. But if Tyson wins, you will owe me a fish bowl. The winner will collect on Saturday June 15. And by the way laurie619, Boxing is not a dumb sport. Its the most popular sport because when ever there is one-on-one fight, everyone watches. For example, I know everyone gathers around whenever there is a one-on-one fight in Xs like the one I saw the saturday nite of memorial day weekend.

GO TYSON!!!!!!

Originally posted by thehype

No Problem Perns. But if Tyson wins, you will owe me a fish bowl. The winner will collect on Saturday June 15. And by the way laurie619, Boxing is not a dumb sport. Its the most popular sport because when ever there is one-on-one fight, everyone watches. For example, I know everyone gathers around whenever there is a one-on-one fight in Xs like the one I saw the saturday nite of memorial day weekend. GO TYSON!!!!!!

BLAH BLAH BLAH MEN ARE DOS THEY'll FIGHT FOR ANYTHING, ANYWHERE :laugh: THEY AGAIN SOME OF THE ROTTED WHORES WILL DO THE SAME ;) HEY PERNS GET READY FOR SHARING THAT FISH BOWL WHEN TYSON GOES DOWN :D

Originally posted by laurie619

BLAH BLAH BLAH MEN ARE DOS THEY'll FIGHT FOR ANYTHING, ANYWHERE :laugh: THEY AGAIN SOME OF THE ROTTED WHORES WILL DO THE SAME ;) HEY PERNS GET READY FOR SHARING THAT FISH BOWL WHEN TYSON GOES DOWN :D

I can taste it already & it's only Tuesday, I don't think I have ever been this excited to see who is going to win a fight.

Go Lewis, he's our man..................................... :D

Originally posted by perns2002

I can taste it already & it's only Tuesday, I don't think I have ever been this excited to see who is going to win a fight.

Go Lewis, he's our man..................................... :D

:laugh: SO TRUE TYSON IS GOING DOWN. . .:D

If Tyson doesn't knock Lewis out within the first 3 rounds, Lewis will win. Then again, if Tyson is getting his ass kicked, look for him to bite Lewis, punch the ref, or do something to get himself disqualified.

Originally posted by piro8

If Tyson doesn't knock Lewis out within the first 3 rounds, Lewis will win. Then again, if Tyson is getting his ass kicked, look for him to bite Lewis, punch the ref, or do something to get himself disqualified.

YOUR'E ALL WRONG

FIRST THING, RIGHT BEFORE TYSON WALKS OUT, THE TV SCREEN WILL GO BLACK AND WHITE AND YOU WILL HEAR THE SWEET SOUNDS OF N.W.O.'S THEME MUSIC, AS YOU WILL MEET FOR THE FIRST TIME, THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE N.W.O. , MIKE TYSON

HALF WAY THRU THE SECOND ROUND, IF TYSON HASN'T KNOCKED HIM OUT BY NOW, BIG SEXY, KEVIN NASH WILL HAVE TO STEP IN AND POWERBOMB LEWIS THREW A TABLE WHILE THE REF'S BACK IS TURNED, AS HE IS ARUING WITH BOOKER-T, THE 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIME WCW CHAMPION.

TYSON GOES ON TO BE THE FIRST MEMBER OF THE N.W.O.

TO HOLD THE UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD

NOW CAN U DIG THAT SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Originally posted by vip-tech

YOUR'E ALL WRONG

FIRST THING, RIGHT BEFORE TYSON WALKS OUT, THE TV SCREEN WILL GO BLACK AND WHITE AND YOU WILL HEAR THE SWEET SOUNDS OF N.W.O.'S THEME MUSIC, AS YOU WILL MEET FOR THE FIRST TIME, THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE N.W.O. , MIKE TYSON

HALF WAY THRU THE SECOND ROUND, IF TYSON HASN'T KNOCKED HIM OUT BY NOW, BIG SEXY, KEVIN NASH WILL HAVE TO STEP IN AND POWERBOMB LEWIS THREW A TABLE WHILE THE REF'S BACK IS TURNED, AS HE IS ARUING WITH BOOKER-T, THE 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIME WCW CHAMPION.

Shouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Originally posted by vip-tech

YOUR'E ALL WRONG

I think Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse "The Body" Ventura are doing the commentary.

"Mean" Gene Okerlund doing the locker room interviews

Howard Finkel doing the ring announcement

"Dangerous" Danny Davis is reffing the fight.