Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warning To The Warfags...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jennijugs

YOUR COOL ! WHAT ARE YOU FROM THE GHETTO OR SOMETHING W/ OUR KOOL AID SHIT .

No you illiterate fuck. Why not try reading a book, say The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe. Too much e poking holes through your little brain, bag head?

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Now, Now guidos.... Fight nice. I believe ones worth is not defined by ones association with a particular click, nor by what venue what chooses to frequent. In light of these facts, I am please to announce the formation of The G.W.O, (Guido World Order). Minimum requirements include but are not limited

1) min bench press of 315 for 8 reps

2) must tan min of 3 times per week preferably in high pressured bed

3) must have waxed eye brows, manicured hands, pedicured feet

4) must have spikes no lower than 3 inches

5) must be on min of 1000 mgs per week of anabolic enhancers

6) must always wear one of the following: D&G, versace, Prada, Gucci, Armani, Diesel, etc...

7) must have engaged in sexual intercourse with min of 100 females

8) must stare at self in mirror min of 1 hr per day

9) must compliment self min of 10 times per day

10) music listening is limited to club music only regardless of day of the week & time of day.

Feel free to add some, as this list is presently Tentative

Nice list:laugh:

Hey wanna hear something. I met some CP people for the first time on Friday at XS and I was a little drunk and got introduce to Jarmenio but my drunkness heard tommyarmani I was hugging the hell out of this guy. I never have spoken to him on CP so he must have thought I was coo coo. See you missed out on my huggs. :laugh:

Originally posted by monsterguido46

As the biggest, strongest, and best lookking member of the Alliance I shall say a few words. I am not taking sides here because I do not know what is going on and who started this mess. But as a member of the alliance, they know I can shrug there body weight and with the wariors on top, I would rather see which group can get carried out of clubs more. Which members have the proper techniques of falling down, who gets the best K mustache, who has the freshest K breath and rejuv/coconut flavored GHB. I know my G tastes the worst so I win there. My back is by far wider then the boulevard in Seaside. I will crawl my way up the stairs at temps this weekend as Denny consistantly blasts relentless and my 6'5 260lb mass of me will dominate all of you. You are all a bunch of Dave Mondo tapes

MOSTERGUIDO.................THATS SOME PRETTY FUNNY SHIT YOU WROTE............SOMEHOW I MANAGE TO WALK OUT OF THE CLUBS(OR FLOAT, HALF THE TIME I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS FROM THE KNEE DOWN). STRANGE AS IT IS "G" IS THE BEST WHEN IT TASTE THE WORST.............I'VE COME TO ON MANY OCCASSIONS ON STRANGERS PORCH'S W/ COPS IN MY FACE, OR FACE DOWN IN A PARKING LOT WAKING UP A 6AM NOT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENED.

AS FAR AS THE MUSTACHES, I THINK I MANAGE TO GET IT ALL UP THE NOSTRILE ONE JAR AT A TIME, SO I'LL PROBABLY LOOSE THAT MATCH.................I'M THE ONE USALLY HOLDIND UP THE ELECTRICAL DOOR BY THE BACK BAR........BUT IN MY HEAD I'M DANCIN UP A STORM............

Originally posted by heartbreakkid

IF YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM W/ GUIDOS, GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD.

Better yet, come to Djai's this weekend so we could settle this, Pussy.

Ok man...I'll be there.

I'll probably be there at like 6 or so because I heard Pacific Coast Sunwear is having an awsome sale on UFO's.

Originally posted by fleshfreax

Duh...a real nasty looking beasty with a doable body. You pop a paper bag over the head to save your site. Basically, your average club girl. Dont be upset jenn, I'd blame your parents for beating your face with that hammer all the time.

NOT FOR NOTHIN.................JENNI IS WITHOUT A DOUBT A HOT GUIDETTE MONSTER(TO QUOTE THE PHRASE) AND ONE OF THE SWEETEST, FUNNIEST, FREINDLYEST GIRLS I'VE EVER KNOWN.

NO BROWN BAG NEEDED, BELIEVE ME.....................

Originally posted by heartbreakkid

While you are definately the biggest member of the Alliance, I am the best looking hands down. and you know that's true, Monster.

Besides that little falsehood, I agree with the rest of your post.

Best looking hands down? uummmmmm definately between grop and the shaky dancing member of alliance. You will have to wait till you get a

dookie11 and Stardo review before you take 1st

place:cool:

Originally posted by stiffler

NOT FOR NOTHIN.................JENNI IS WITHOUT A DOUBT A HOT GUIDETTE MONSTER(TO QUOTE THE PHRASE) AND ONE OF THE SWEETEST, FUNNIEST, FREINDLYEST GIRLS I'VE EVER KNOWN.

I'll second that! Esp. when she's got the pink kangol!

Yeah, you're right. I shouldnt make fun of her. If i was able to forget my standards, I might like her too.

Jenni.gif = piercings.jpg

Originally posted by fleshfreax

No you illiterate fuck. Why not try reading a book, say The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe. Too much e poking holes through your little brain, bag head?

OUCH !!! BAG- HEAD THAT GOTME !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STARDO, I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LIKE YOUR SIG...........THATS SOME REAL DEEP SHIT:clap2:

Thanks I actually carry it in my wallet and as dorky as it sounds I gives me alot of strengh when I read it.

MOSTERGUIDO.................THATS SOME PRETTY FUNNY SHIT YOU WROTE............SOMEHOW I MANAGE TO WALK OUT OF THE CLUBS(OR FLOAT, HALF THE TIME I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS FROM THE KNEE DOWN). STRANGE AS IT IS "G" IS THE BEST WHEN IT TASTE THE WORST.............I'VE COME TO ON MANY OCCASSIONS ON STRANGERS PORCH'S W/ COPS IN MY FACE, OR FACE DOWN IN A PARKING LOT WAKING UP A 6AM NOT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENED.

AS FAR AS THE MUSTACHES, I THINK I MANAGE TO GET IT ALL UP THE NOSTRILE ONE JAR AT A TIME, SO I'LL PROBABLY LOOSE THAT MATCH.................I'M THE ONE USALLY HOLDIND UP THE ELECTRICAL DOOR BY THE BACK BAR........BUT IN MY HEAD I'M DANCIN UP A STORM............

NICE NICE. WE SHOULD DO SHOTS OF G TOGETHER. WE SHOULD ALL CHIP IN AND PAY FOR A ROOM AT THE CLOSEST HOSPITAL ON THE WEEKENDS FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER, BE A LOT CHEAPER. ALSO THYE SHOULD HIRE SOMEONE TAKING POLOROIDS OF PEOPLE GETTING CARRIED OUT. $5.00 A PICTURE FOR THE MEMORIES. ITS GUNNA BE UGLY DOWN THERE THIS SUMMER. WAR ZONE I HERE. HAVENT MADE IT DOWN YET, HOPE THIS WEEKEND. MY LIITLE FRIEND TONY MONTANA IS BY MY SIDE AS ALWAYS. IM OUT GOTTA GET THE BATHTUB ADVENTURE MIXED UP. NO ONE SCOOPS MORE THEN ME

As a consultant to the alliance, as well as having the best Abs in the tri state area, it is only fair to lay it all out. At Health Concepts today, when myself along with other washed up factory juiceheads were comparing abs and listening to beats being thrown on from the live DJ at our #1 guido/guidette monster GYM in Ny/NJ, I thought that to ease the tensions I will display some pictures of my stellar 12- pack. The sight of my steel enforced abs will not only show everyone there is nothing to fight about, but will have all your women flocking to me this coming weekend at Surf Club. May the $10.60 mondo tapes with terrible sound quality rip through the speakers of my BMW, the red stripe from the bottom of my prada shoes make your girls dream of touching my rocks, may the GHB put us all in the back of a Ocean County ambulance, may Dave Mondo dye his hair to Jet Black to get rid of those stray grays that linger, and last but not least CHECK OUT THESE ARMS!abs.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Now, Now guidos.... Fight nice. I believe ones worth is not defined by ones association with a particular click, nor by what venue what chooses to frequent. In light of these facts, I am please to announce the formation of The G.W.O, (Guido World Order). Minimum requirements include but are not limited

1) min bench press of 315 for 8 reps

2) must tan min of 3 times per week preferably in high pressured bed

3) must have waxed eye brows, manicured hands, pedicured feet

4) must have spikes no lower than 3 inches

5) must be on min of 1000 mgs per week of anabolic enhancers

6) must always wear one of the following: D&G, versace, Prada, Gucci, Armani, Diesel, etc...

7) must have engaged in sexual intercourse with min of 100 females

8) must stare at self in mirror min of 1 hr per day

9) must compliment self min of 10 times per day

10) music listening is limited to club music only regardless of day of the week & time of day.

Feel free to add some, as this list is presently Tentative

1 thru 9... definetly, I'm not even kidding.

10- eeehhhhh.... I'm a closet metal head