Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warning To The Warfags...

Originally posted by notallthere

Well first off if you try to be nice to someone for one second (like I just did) There is some sarcastic bitch like your self with a smart ass comment.

You of all people should Iwas being sarcastic......It was meant to be funny:blown: :blown:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fleshfreax

What the fuck are you talking about you STD ridden weasel. Is your syphilis acting up again causing you to rant and rave about nonsense. Go back to stuffing cheesecake into jennies pie whole.

Buddy your comebacks are pathetic

You are right, I shouldnt have called you a fat fuck. That was out right wrong and rude. I can not say what it is really like to be obese, but if you could perhaps explain your obsession with food, I would be able to better understand you.

Honestly, it is actually great living with the face I have. I like it. Everyone else seems to like it. Once again, you must try to offend to deal with your own insecurity. Just because you are obese doesnt mean you are ugly. So don't worry.

I tell you what, Jenni, why not go treat yourself to some McDonalds tonight and maybe tommorrow will be a better day.;)

To bad you dont know what she looks like you would be creaming in your pants if you knew what she looked like but you could nt have her if you wanted her

as everyone knows, every one talks shit, which is cool because drama makes the world go round... However, I must say that I am a traditionalist in the sense that I think one shows a complete & utter lack of "CLASS" the way some of these MEN (used loosely) attack females with insults, foul language, & other verbal attacks... just my opinion.

:mad:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

as everyone knows, every one talks shit, which is cool because drama makes the world go round... However, I must say that I am a traditionalist in the sense that I think one shows a complete & utter lack of "CLASS" the way some of these MEN (used loosely) attack females with insults, foul language, & other verbal attacks... just my opinion.

GOOD OPINION

I agree Tommy ... I just shows they are insecure in thier manhood

Originally posted by badassmafuka

To bad you dont know what she looks like you would be creaming in your pants if you knew what she looked like but you could nt have her if you wanted her

Blah blah blah blah. I am very sure you are wrong.

Originally posted by jennijugs

I agree Tommy ... I just shows they are insecure in thier manhood

Right. Can't anyone think of a better flame than saying someone is gay as a response to every single post? Can't the drama be a little more interesting. Why does every friggin response have to be 'youre gay' or 'your insecure about your sexuality' or 'nice shorts' or 'you wish you could have her'. Can somebody try and really give me an insult? I wish someone would really try to hurt my feelings. Why not tell me Im a loser clubber who wastes all his time and money going clubbing every single night seeing the same pathetic faces or maybe that the hardest thing for me to do is figure out what Im going to wear to tempts or where ever else you can think of. Please, someone give me a better attack so the drama is more exciting and I can have something interesting to respond to. So far all the burns have been pretty weak. Bring on the fun.

You wish I was wrong but unfortunately I am not wrong.............................I know her and believe me she is slamming hotter than you sister:laugh: :laugh:

I bet she is hotter than my sister, well...atleast I would hope she is. My sisters decaying body has been buried underground for about five years now. Im sure the worms have eaten the eyes right out of her sockets and that the funeral clothes are all decomposed. Sure, the latest caskets are supposed to keep the wet and bugs out, but seriously, how can you tell unless you really go and dig the fucker up. Im sure what is left of my sisters skin is moldy and green. I would hope Jenni, being alive, didnt look like a god damn half decomposed zombie. Thanks for the insight badass.

I suggest you just keep eating and lifting hard........ you have your work cut out for ya.......

And you are right on one thing, I am not 1/10th your size......... I am double your size bitch........

You have to be pretty friggin insecure to throw a pic of yourself like that on the site........ I'll bet this whole issue ruined your night because no one came on and complimented you on your physique.....

You probably thought you were going to get some ass from the fems by posting your pic........ hahahaha......

You just shot yourself in the foot for the entire summer....... now we will all point and laugh at you when we see you in Tempt's....... if you even go there........ maybe we will come out one night to Bar A just to get a laugh and meet you in person........

Right. Can't anyone think of a better flame than saying someone is gay as a response to every single post? Can't the drama be a little more interesting. Why does every friggin response have to be 'youre gay' or 'your insecure about your sexuality' or 'nice shorts' or 'you wish you could have her'. Can somebody try and really give me an insult? I wish someone would really try to hurt my feelings. Why not tell me Im a loser clubber who wastes all his time and money going clubbing every single night seeing the same pathetic faces or maybe that the hardest thing for me to do is figure out what Im going to wear to tempts or where ever else you can think of. Please, someone give me a better attack so the drama is more exciting and I can have something interesting to respond to. So far all the burns have been pretty weak. Bring on the fun.

ONLY TOWARDS YOU GAYBOY.............YOU SLING THE SAME INSULTS TOWARDS EVERYONE TOO. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO REMIND YOU...................CALLING JUGGS OBEIST(AT LEAST I SPELLED IT RIGHT) AND SAYING SHE EATS CHEESECAKE.......CHRIST I THINK YOU USED THOSE LINES IN AT LEAST 3 OR 4 POSTS..........THEN THE BORING FUCK THAT YOU ARE STEAL MY LINES TO TRY AND TURN THEM ON ME FOR THE GAY JOKES.........................YOU LACK ORIGINALLITY...............KEEP EM COMING

when men insult other men, the first thing they attack or question is each others sexuality... then when you cant outwit the other dude in a verbal fight, you just challenge em physically perhaps to a fight & say something clever like "say it to my face" or challenge who is "BIGGER, stronger, etc''

with men insulting females, its easier-- call her fat, whore, ugly.... its a viscous pattern that I have noticed. You fuckin guidos are _____

Have I never seen you, or is it you just don't realize who I am? Think about it.

NOTHING TO THINK ABOUT HERE JUGGS. IF HE HAD SEEN YOU HE WOULDN'T POST THE SHIT HE POSTS......................END OF STORY

OH WAIT, MAYBE HE HAS SEEN YOU. HE PROBABLY ASKED YOU OUT AND YOU SHOT HIM DOWN AND NOW HE FEELS SLIGHTLY JADED.................

Originally posted by stiffler

ONLY TOWARDS YOU GAYBOY.............YOU SLING THE SAME INSULTS TOWARDS EVERYONE TOO. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO REMIND YOU...................CALLING JUGGS OBEIST(AT LEAST I SPELLED IT RIGHT) AND SAYING SHE EATS CHEESECAKE.......CHRIST I THINK YOU USED THOSE LINES IN AT LEAST 3 OR 4 POSTS..........THEN THE BORING FUCK THAT YOU ARE STEAL MY LINES TO TRY AND TURN THEM ON ME FOR THE GAY JOKES.........................YOU LACK ORIGINALLITY...............KEEP EM COMING

Right Stiffler. Once again. Stiffler uses a gay joke. Then tries to use something old. Then tries to insult my spelling my making a horrible spelling mistake. Im lacking the originality. Look here:

http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=obese

Its Obese you ignorant fool.

I'd like to know a line of yours I stole, as well, uber clubber superstar. Sticking up for the hogs and heafer. Maybe its time you go and hang back with your indian friends, patel.

I bet she is hotter than my sister, well...atleast I would hope she is. My sisters decaying body has been buried underground for about five years now. Im sure the worms have eaten the eyes right out of her sockets and that the funeral clothes are all decomposed. Sure, the latest caskets are supposed to keep the wet and bugs out, but seriously, how can you tell unless you really go and dig the fucker up. Im sure what is left of my sisters skin is moldy and green. I would hope Jenni, being alive, didnt look like a god damn half decomposed zombie. Thanks for the insight badass.

Like I said hotter than your sister do me a favor you dig her out and tell me what she looks like

You just crossed a big line kid........

You do not even deserve to breathe the air around you, talking about your deceased sister like that....... it turns my stomach to think you are actually that twisted and sick that you could make a comment as you did......

We are all whacked on this site, and like to goof around and have fun...... but your last comment is completely uncalled for.....

Do everyone on the site a favor, remove yourself from this, dont reply anymore, and go home and pray for your sisters forgiveness.........

I pity you......

when men insult other men, the first thing they attack or question is each others sexuality... then when you cant outwit the other dude in a verbal fight, you just challenge em physically perhaps to a fight & say something clever like "say it to my face" or challenge who is "BIGGER, stronger, etc''

with men insulting females, its easier-- call her fat, whore, ugly.... its a viscous pattern that I have noticed. You fuckin guidos are _____

I will have to interject here. I don't know about you, but it's just as easy to pick on a guy as it is a girl. So, a girl takes it hard that shes fat and eats cake. What can you do? Most guys feel threatened by being called gay. Whatever. There's so much more that can be said about any of these people. Male or female, I don't care. You are all pathetic.

I AM THE CLUB GOD!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

You do not even deserve to breathe the air around you, talking about your deceased sister like that....... it turns my stomach to think you are actually that twisted and sick that you could make a comment as you did......

We are all whacked on this site, and like to goof around and have fun...... but your last comment is completely uncalled for.....

Do everyone on the site a favor, remove yourself from this, dont reply anymore, and go home and pray for your sisters forgiveness.........

I pity you......

I ask for no pity from you.

Hey man, its my sister, not yours. Why do people have to say shit about my sister? Of course no one knows. Attack me, not my family. Dead or alive. Does death bother you? You have to accept that the body is just a vessel for the soul. What happens to that body when the soul leaves? It dies. Lifeless. It decays like an old banana that has sat out for way too long on the kitchen counter.

I think you should do everyone a favor and step in front of moving traffic. That ways you wont have to bother everyone about me. If you dont like my posts, scroll away from them. Im not holding your hand.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I pity you......

Why dont you reread the post that he is joking about it noone says that shit

Like I said hotter than your sister do me a favor you dig her out and tell me what she looks like

Someone says Im twisted. This fellow wants me to dig up my sister so he can fuck her dead decaying body.

Badass must be the type of guy who likes it when a chick just lies there, still, like a dead body. The sick bastard probably goes around diggin up the dead with his buddies. I can see it now. Face in the dead crotch, mouth covering it, then giving his friend the signal to pound on the bloated stomach, expecting a rush from the foul wastes that shoot out.

Im the sick one. Right.