Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warning To The Warfags...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I suggest you just keep eating and lifting hard........ you have your work cut out for ya.......

And you are right on one thing, I am not 1/10th your size......... I am double your size bitch........

You have to be pretty friggin insecure to throw a pic of yourself like that on the site........ I'll bet this whole issue ruined your night because no one came on and complimented you on your physique.....

You probably thought you were going to get some ass from the fems by posting your pic........ hahahaha......

You just shot yourself in the foot for the entire summer....... now we will all point and laugh at you when we see you in Tempt's....... if you even go there........ maybe we will come out one night to Bar A just to get a laugh and meet you in person........

Bar A it is. I wanna see a guy twice my size.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fleshfreax

I will have to interject here. I don't know about you, but it's just as easy to pick on a guy as it is a girl. So, a girl takes it hard that shes fat and eats cake. What can you do? Most guys feel threatened by being called gay. Whatever. There's so much more that can be said about any of these people. Male or female, I don't care. You are all pathetic.

I AM THE CLUB GOD!!!

In the words of Ivan Draggo, "YOU WILL LOSE"

If the sole basis for judging a mans self worth is PHYSIQUE, then Ronnie Coleman is better then every single person in the world. ... Please note their are other desirable attributes besides BODY ... Its about being well rounded in all aspects.... Like me..;)

Originally posted by tommyarmani

as everyone knows, every one talks shit, which is cool because drama makes the world go round... However, I must say that I am a traditionalist in the sense that I think one shows a complete & utter lack of "CLASS" the way some of these MEN (used loosely) attack females with insults, foul language, & other verbal attacks... just my opinion.

:mad:

Very good point....... Drama is half the reason we all post, but a lot of it is sooooo not needed...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by fleshfreax

What doesnt kill you just makes you stronger, right?

Listen freak, I am the G-K-E-Semi-Seis, WARRIOR. When I listen to you speak it makes me sick, I can not physically hear you but it seems to me that you are truely a sick demented HOMO....when you speak you got to have so kind of fucked up lisp of just tend to finger bang your self quite to often....I AM CALLING UPON ALL THE GUIDOS OF THIS BOARD TO TELL THIS FREAK THAT HE SHOULD NO LONGER THREAD SINCE HE IS SICK AND RUINS THE FUN OF POSTING THREADS.....EVEN BY LOOKING AT HIS PICTURE...WE KNOW HE WANTS TO TAKE IN THE ASS...WHY WOULD YOU EVER EXPOSE YOURSELF ON THIS BOARD IF YOU ARE BEAT, NASTY, AND A MTFKING DORK....DAISY DUKES ARE FOR WOMEN FAGGOT GO HOME AND USE YOUR COLLECTION OF DILDOS....AND KEEEEEEEEEPPPPP JAAAMMMMIIIINNN MAANNN!!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Listen freak, I am the G-K-E-Semi-Seis, WARRIOR. When I listen to you speak it makes me sick, I can not physically hear you but it seems to me that you are truely a sick demented HOMO....when you speak you got to have so kind of fucked up lisp of just tend to finger bang your self quite to often....I AM CALLING UPON ALL THE GUIDOS OF THIS BOARD TO TELL THIS FREAK THAT HE SHOULD NO LONGER THREAD SINCE HE IS SICK AND RUINS THE FUN OF POSTING THREADS.....EVEN BY LOOKING AT HIS PICTURE...WE KNOW HE WANTS TO TAKE IN THE ASS...WHY WOULD YOU EVER EXPOSE YOURSELF ON THIS BOARD IF YOU ARE BEAT, NASTY, AND A MTFKING DORK....DAISY DUKES ARE FOR WOMEN FAGGOT GO HOME AND USE YOUR COLLECTION OF DILDOS....AND KEEEEEEEEEPPPPP JAAAMMMMIIIINNN MAANNN!!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Blah blah blah. More unoriginal gay bashing. Im so worried about this warriors banter.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Very good point....... Drama is half the reason we all post, but a lot of it is sooooo not needed...:rolleyes:

DRAMA MAKES THE WORLD GO-ROUND

(SORRY TOMMYARMANI, DIDN'T REALIZE YOU SAID THAT IN AN EARLIER POST)

Reading this post brought me back to the good old highschool days. "My clique is cooler than yours" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This post has been both hilarious and pathetic. It is funny to those who are just posting in good fun. But for some who seem to take it a little to seriousley it is just plan sad. O well its made me laugh many times at work this week :rock:

Originally posted by sfqtipie

Reading this post brought me back to the good old highschool days. "My clique is cooler than yours" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This post has been both hilarious and pathetic. It is funny to those who are just posting in good fun. But for some who seem to take it a little to seriousley it is just plan sad. O well its made me laugh many times at work this week :rock:

Not only are all these posts funny, but they make my work day fly by so fast. Quick....someone tell me im gay again.

This is so true.........

I HOPE NOONE IS TAKING ANYTHING SERIOUS. ITS ALWAYS IN GOOD FUN. THE PEOPLE THAT RIP EACH OTHER ON THIS BOARD ARE PROBABLY HANGING OUT WITH EACH OTHER IN THE CLUBS-DRINKING, BUMPING, DROPING-WHATEVER- EVERYTHINGS COOL I THINK.......................