Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got a good psycho story?

hoke

It seems like a lot of you have been in some crazy situations, so I was hoping you'd be willing to share some of them, just for kicks. :D Here's one of mine...

At the end of my junior year in college, I hooked up with a girl from the town. We just kissed, but it seemed like we might get some good make-out sessions... but I wanted to know if she was "safe", you know? ;) So I asked a friend of mine who'd gone to the local high school if he recognized the name...

Me: Hey I hooked up with this local girl, can you tell me anything about her?

Friend: What's her name? <sounding very much like he already knows the answer>

Me: <her name>

Friend: Oh, Rackham, NO.

... come to find out that she's his ex, and cheated on him numerous times, and in all likelihood has some nasty diseases floating around in that cute body... so I didn't call her back.

One of my other friends, who also knew her, asked me why I didn't call her, so I told him -- and it got back around to her. The next day, I stopped by to see him, and I saw a message outside his room:

"CALL ME RACKHAM IS DEAD MEAT WE HAVE TO GET BACK AT HIM BEFORE HE LEAVES"

I kept walking past his room to see if anyone was in the lounge... and there she was, making out with the boyfriend she said she didn't have.

Psycho! :idea:

this happened about a year ago in a club in stuttgart. my buddy chatted up a 2set of hardbodies and invited them to our table. so we chat and have fun, at some point my mate extracts his girl and leaves the club, but told me he´d be back. so i sit there with "my" girl and we chat some more, i´m getting further with her. suddenly she begins giving me MAD shit, like she starts insulting and is trying to embaress me and to put me down. of course i´m game (i love bitchfighting) and we verbally fight for at least 15 minutes. we´re getting both pretty worked up and almost yell at each other and continue to give each other MAD shit. then, all of a sudden she almost jumps over the table, get this: kisses me on the mouth and tells me she´s horny now. then she draggs me into the bathroom and well...

anyway, when i got out of the bathroom again i was only thinking "what the fuck just happened?". lol then my mate returns and tells me he had gotten the girls number and a kiss, what would the score be with my girl. lol i only tell him "you wouldn´t believe dude". WHAT A NIGHT is all i can say!

Dated a girl for two years in high school and she was on the pill. Then she dumps me to go out with this other guy, quits taking the pill, he gets her pregnant, and then he leaves three months later to join the Navy. So she tries to get back together with me then, and starts telling me that the baby is mine. Then when she found out that I had already found a new girlfriend, she gets my girl's phone number by calling her school and impersonating a lady from the baggage claim at the airport. So she calls up my girl and starts crying to her about how I was supposed to be a daddy for her kid (even though it wasn't mine). Crazy fuckin bitches, I tell ya.

i believe u just rang my bell my friend....im the king of psycho stories...

at one point this girl i wasnt even goin out with would leave me 8 minute voicemails talkin to herself..reffering to herself in the 3rd person like "XXXXX wont mind if u tell her u dont wana b with her..its better than having XXXXX sit here and think about these things"

one X wouldnt leave my condo hallway cause she kept cryin and beggin for me to take her back...so i left her there all by herself ..and when i came back 2 hrs later she was still there..niceeee!

one X gave tickets away (tickets to tiesto who i love) to her cousin because i didnt call her ONE time that week

one girl would walk up to my friends in school in the cafeteria and totally gross them out with sick stories so they couldnt eat their food because she thought they liked me and i was hookin up with them

this chick i used to work with was so sure that id b her boyfriend that shed make plans wit her friends (which were some of my friends) to go out and double date and stuff...without my consent or knowledge...

im tellin u im a magnet!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i believe u just rang my bell my friend....im the king of psycho stories...

at one point this girl i wasnt even goin out with would leave me 8 minute voicemails talkin to herself..reffering to herself in the 3rd person like "XXXXX wont mind if u tell her u dont wana b with her..its better than having XXXXX sit here and think about these things"

one X wouldnt leave my condo hallway cause she kept cryin and beggin for me to take her back...so i left her there all by herself ..and when i came back 2 hrs later she was still there..niceeee!

one X gave tickets away (tickets to tiesto who i love) to her cousin because i didnt call her ONE time that week

one girl would walk up to my friends in school in the cafeteria and totally gross them out with sick stories so they couldnt eat their food because she thought they liked me and i was hookin up with them

this chick i used to work with was so sure that id b her boyfriend that shed make plans wit her friends (which were some of my friends) to go out and double date and stuff...without my consent or knowledge...

im tellin u im a magnet!

wtf... whats wrong with you??? where do you find these ppl?

:laugh: These are great (I think -- they're also kind of scary). Here's another...

My first serious girlfriend, first girl I ever slept with... very strange girl -- very pretty, hot in the sack, but completely off her rocker. One night we're sitting in our dorm hallway (yeah yeah I started late, what can I say). I'm sitting down and she's laying on the floor resting her head in my lap. Everything's completely peaceful... even romantic, one might say... until all of a sudden, she jumps up, STARTS SCREAMING at the top of her lungs, running up and down the hallway, tearing shit off the walls! She runs into the ladies' room, and of course I follow her, because I'm confused as hell and worried about her. I find her balled in a heap on the floor, shaking like a madwoman, begging me to KILL her!!!! :confused::eek::confused: I pick her up, carry her in my arms up three flights of stairs to my room, and spend the next hour holding her down on my bed so she won't fall out from the convulsions she's having, and soothing her as best I can while she continues to beg me to kill her...

That was the first clue I ever had that something was off with her. The relationship turned out *really* badly (probably more than I'll ever discuss on the boards), but I'll never know if it was because we simply weren't compatible, or because she was absolutely certifiably insane at the time... :(

Thats crazy :eek:

Originally posted by hoke

:laugh: These are great (I think -- they're also kind of scary). Here's another...

My first serious girlfriend, first girl I ever slept with... very strange girl -- very pretty, hot in the sack, but completely off her rocker. One night we're sitting in our dorm hallway (yeah yeah I started late, what can I say). I'm sitting down and she's laying on the floor resting her head in my lap. Everything's completely peaceful... even romantic, one might say... until all of a sudden, she jumps up, STARTS SCREAMING at the top of her lungs, running up and down the hallway, tearing shit off the walls! She runs into the ladies' room, and of course I follow her, because I'm confused as hell and worried about her. I find her balled in a heap on the floor, shaking like a madwoman, begging me to KILL her!!!! :confused::eek::confused: I pick her up, carry her in my arms up three flights of stairs to my room, and spend the next hour holding her down on my bed so she won't fall out from the convulsions she's having, and soothing her as best I can while she continues to beg me to kill her...

That was the first clue I ever had that something was off with her. The relationship turned out *really* badly (probably more than I'll ever discuss on the boards), but I'll never know if it was because we simply weren't compatible, or because she was absolutely certifiably insane at the time... :(

damn....I don't even know where to start...

First there's my first "real" boyfriend...he now is living with his current, and his almost 2 yr old daughter....but still throwing pennies at my bedroom window at the wee hours, trying to get me to come outside...and leaving his business cards on my car @ the bus stop while I'm away at work...

Then there's the booty call I had when I was like...ummm...18...yeah, he got my new number ((i changed it like 3 yrs ago!)) off my best friends cell phone ((my best friends bf is friends with this crazy dude)) and continues to call me looking for something....:rolleyes:

Oh..and I can't forget my ex's best friend...who snuck into his house when no one was home just to get my phone number...and conveniently, it must've dropped outta his pocket on the way out...cause my ex found it and called me to warn me he might be calling...:laugh:

And just to mention this...I once dated a guy who loved to have sex while my undies were still on....yeah...just a lil' wierd....needless to say, that dude wasn't around long at ALL! :shaky:

. . . thats all for now...I think...:worry:

Your girlfirend ever trick you into going to church with her

to a play of jesus being crucifed then while you sit in the audiance

thinking this is the last place in the fucking planet you wanted to be...the entire fucking place tries to do a sneak attack baptism on you.

:flame:

Yes I loved her enough to go to church even though I think

god is a dumb prick....no im not a devil worshiper...i think hes a dumb prick too.

Gosh, this is a great idea for a thread... MArci, Hoke and Ghhhhost, you guys have me beat.

I guess you all know of my recent psycho story (there's more with this girl, trust me :blank:.), but nothing compares to what i've heard so far.

Sorry, but i just gotta laugh :laugh:

this was while away in europe, this hot girl that I ended up spending 3 days with one night almost jumped of a balcony located on the third floor. but she was doing it more out of being wild than psycho.

than the x, shit, girl ate 18 pills of tylenol, chased it down with some alcohol and calls me, a year after we broke up, to tell me that before she dies she wants me to know that she loves me. what a friday night :shaky:

just like ghhhost I am a magnet for the psychotic bitches.

Like others on this thread I seem to be a magnet for the psychos as well.

My ex that I dated for 5 years

#1. Drove a kid home who was my lab partner, (had a girlfriend for like years (asked the kid if he needed a ride). When I drove him up my ex was standing out there waiting for me. When I pulled up in the car he ripped the kid out of his car, threw his bag in the woods by the apartments, and procceded to beat the shit out of him. To make it all better, everyone from the apartment building was looking at the windows, so when I got in of course everyone was asking me what happened.

#2. During the summer we didn't see each other as much. We lived about an hour away from each other, I was hanging out in my friends house getting all fucked up, I look up and whos standing in the doorway my ex. Drove and hour up, and went on the mad hunt to find me.

#3. Got so drunk once he fell and split his chin open, walked around campus for an hour looking for me, when I found him I was rolling my face off, and of course I couldn't tell him that. So I went to have my friend take him to the hospital and he proceeded to tell her off, and tell her she was a slut, and so forth. He wouldn't go into the hospital so I had to spend the rest of my rolling sitting at a bedside for 4 hours!!

#4 I was trying to go out with my friend one night, and the driveway at the apts is very hard to get in and out there is only one way. He blocked us in the driveway with his car and wouldn't let me leave.

And last but def not least....

CAme to my room at 4 in the morning one time... I was dead asleep and don't bother me when Im sleeping... he tapped me and tapped me and tapped me, as he repeated my name over and over and over. I finally jumped out of the bed and flipped out, all I wanted to do was sleep. So I pushed him (not hard at all) but he was sooo drunk he fell and hit his eye. My roomates got annoyed at his antics called the cops on him. At that point the relationship was coming to an end so I wanted him to leave. When he wouldn't leave, the cop handcuff him, and then he told the cop I hit him look at his eye.. so then the cop arrested me for domestic violence!!!!!

And through all this, trust me I couldn't take it, because I am very independent. I would try to break up with him, and he wouldn't let me, he was like "no you can't". That may sound week, but when you live in the same building with someone, and they follow you everywhere its hard. Hes sees me now and is like "wow I was really a psycho with you and laughs". The last time he said that I told him it wasn't fucking funny, in fact it was pathetic. So if anyone pays alot of attention to you be careful, its not love its obessession. And another thing, get to know the person real well, in the beginning he acted real cool like everything with my friends and shit was okay. Then as soon as he sucked me in BAMN instant psycho JUST ADD WATER!!!!! LOL!

When I was in high school maybe about 9th grade...everytime I would talk on the phone with my friend this guy used to tap into my phone line.....and tell me he knew who I was and seen me by school..and I didnt believe him until one day he told me what I was wearing..... :eek: totally spooked me.... it happened for a while until I changed my phone number... but I used to get a kick out of it..I thought it was cool...now that I think back on it, it really wasnt that cool.....

Then last year...I broke up with my bf of 5 years...so I took car service one morning...and the guy in the cab seemed cool..so he asked for my number... it was only about 2 weeks after I broke up..so I figured fuck it why not I thought it might help me get over my ex...little did I know this guy was nuts...he calls me that night...to hang out so me him and my sister are sitting outside my house talking..so I was like oh he seems cool..he knew I just got out of a relationship and I wasnt ready for another one....then just trouble after that he called me everyday...drove down my block all the time....at like 5:00 in the morning when I get up to walk the dog..he would stop me..he would see my sister and ask for me..this was all in a freakin 1 week time period.. he was totally obsessive..he had a 7 year old daughter with with the baby's mother for 10 years..but they broke up...he was asking me oh how do u want me to dress...planning his b-day plans with me...mind u his b-day was like 2 months away....he did this for like 2 weeks and I totally blew him off...what a freakin wackjob...girls never get involved with guys who drive car service lol.....

I am so glad me and my baby are together again..I tell ya the guys out there today are nuts...only a few in exception..