Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls...please read

glowgirl

Originally posted by glowgirl

What would you do if you caught your man jerking off the night after you had sex?????

guys please answer also!:confused: :confused:

I'll admit that I've jerked off even after just having sex with my ex. It's not that she wasn't good or that I was thinking about someone else. It's just that guys are just so F'in horny!!!

Don't worry, I'm sure it's nothing.

"the night after" wtf? there shouldnt be a day/night that goes by were you dont have some sort of sexual intercourse... but hey if youre not into that thats cool... but if youre refering to the night after you had sex... its prolly just his "natural sleeping pill" and i wouldnt sweat it... if it was minutes after, id prolly be some what worried... (funny story, not 100% relating to this but...a long long time ago, in a land far far away, i used to use that a guilt tactic... id lay there and jerk off and complain that i dont do it as good as her... and blah ... it used to be so funny after a couple of mins of whining and complaining like an old man at the sizzler buffet... we'd have sex or some sort of release... lol... oh well... anyhoo...)

Originally posted by dgmodel

"the night after" wtf? there shouldnt be a day/night that goes by were you dont have some sort of sexual intercourse... but hey if youre not into that thats cool... but if youre refering to the night after you had sex... its prolly just his "natural sleeping pill" and i wouldnt sweat it... if it was minutes after, id prolly be some what worried... (funny story, not 100% relating to this but...a long long time ago, in a land far far away, i used to use that a guilt tactic... id lay there and jerk off and complain that i dont do it as good as her... and blah ... it used to be so funny after a couple of mins of whining and complaining like an old man at the sizzler buffet... we'd have sex or some sort of release... lol... oh well... anyhoo...)

HAHA! That reminds me of me! Sometimes when my ex and I would mess around, she would turn around and say she wasn't in the mood. I'd always tell her that it was too late and that I was too worked up (which was the truth), so I had to go to the bathroom to jerk off. She would always feel guilty and say "Well, I'll pleasure you." I felt so wrong, but it felt so right! Hey, I never asked. I just told her that if she wasn't gonna do the job, I was!:D

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

HAHA! That reminds me of me! Sometimes when my ex and I would mess around, she would turn around and say she wasn't in the mood. I'd always tell her that it was too late and that I was too worked up (which was the truth), so I had to go to the bathroom to jerk off. She would always feel guilty and say "Well, I'll pleasure you." I felt so wrong, but it felt so right! Hey, I never asked. I just told her that if she wasn't gonna do the job, I was!:D

Yoo this happened to me, my ex would get me all worked up and then just say she didn't want to do it, ITS LIKE WHAAAAA? fine i'll do it myself:laugh:

i wouldnt think anything of it.... esp the night after.... guys r horny man... think about how they can be horny again an hour after they cum...f* that... minutes after!! its natural and if ur not around to help out, theyre gonna do it themselves. no need to stress :D

:hump:

Originally posted by glowgirl

What would you do if you caught your man jerking off the night after you had sex?????

guys please answer also!:confused: :confused:

hey girly, long time no speak :)

by default, i wouldn't read too much into the guy jerking off the next night.. most of us whack the bishop more often than is ever admitted. :D

but if it's very soon after having sex, there may be something that he may fantasize about a lot which he cannot confess to you and is "finishing off"

hope you're not having too much trouble with the fella..

morph

Well... chances it would really turn me on and I'd either

1. finish the job for him

2. join him so we could get off on watching each other masturbate

The only reason I would consider it to be a bad thing was if he was holding back from me... I had a friend who was soooo upset because she and her boy weren't having enough sex... she was all frustrated and felt like she didn't turn him on anymore... she found out that he was jerking off, like, four times a day because he'd get so uncontrollably horny... so by the time they saw each other he was totally spent. Now, THAT would be a problem

I would slap myself in the face...knowing that I must be dreaming.

It will never happen after a night full of passion and love... not if I can help it. And I trust my partner to just be herself and if she's still horny, well I'll just have to call myself in late I guess...or take the day off... :D