Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lewis or tyson?

t0nythelover

it'll end up being a disqualification cuz lewis got his left nut chewed off by tyson.

where y'all watching it...i found this phat sports bar near union sq. that is 10$ to watch or $40 for fight and OPEN BAR ALL NIGHT and this place is sick nice..plasma tv's, big screens....spent almost that much watching that bitch-ass kobe win there....

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

lewis..tyson cant hang with taller fighters

huhhhh? pretty much every one of tyson's oponents have been taller than him because he's so short. the only people to beat him were Buster Douglass and Evander Holyfield. Neither of those two fighters lost cause they were taller.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

look to his youth.....he got waxed by dudes over 6'2....tyson isnt as short as it seems..and douglas won because he was taller

um no...Tyson lost the biggest upset in boxing history, maybe in sports history, for the same reason that Lewis got beat by Rahman in their first fight. He took a 50-1 underdog for granted. he didn't train for the fight at all. I'm also confused about how you think Tyson got "waxed" by fighters in his youth. Tyson in his youth, was arguably the most devastating boxer in boxing history thus far. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he was the youngest heavyweight fighter to win a World Title....at 20 years old. I'm confused, unless you're joking.