Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question. . .

What do you guys think about having a CP VOLLEY BALL game?

One of my friends where talking about playing, but missed his game due to his bro getting mangled, and well he got me in the mood to play* :tongue: may be we can even have it at SURF one day. . .:idea: so what do you guys say. . .PREPS vs Guido's :laugh: J/K

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so in Laurie girls against the guys.. WHAT... YAY baby and Jay I will have your spikes down at the end of the night all you boys will be crying bloody murder when were done with you's hahah Yah baby what girls are in to make these boys look bad lol.

Why is that there always more guys then girls why aren't people doing there duty to get more girls in this action its all good though because Laurie we have to convince the big muscle guys to team on our side lol... and we'll give them something later lol just kidding.. woo hoo when is this going to and at what time.. and what ru we doing after lol

Originally posted by Jsen7

Jay(bmw4jay) has spikes on his head that would make a porcupine jealous and run for cover!!!! Hey lemondrop i can use you as a stepping stool to spike the ball over the net, wah wah :laugh::D

:laugh:....I trimmed em down now though. Anyway..these girls aint got a chance. It's on !!

Originally posted by bmw4jay

:laugh:....I trimmed em down now though. Anyway..these girls aint got a chance. It's on !!

HEY* wait I want guys on my team. . :laugh: KEEP TALKIN SHIT GUYS JAY & JAY. . .we'll kick both or your asses on or off the court;)

I'll set up my lounge chair in one of the back corners and maybe serve a few serves while i'm sippin on a tall LIT. Than i'll hop on my tri-cycle and head for the net while jay tosses one straight up for me to jack over the net to the girls that will be like :eek:

Originally posted by laurie619

HEY* wait I want guys on my team. . :laugh: KEEP TALKIN SHIT GUYS JAY & JAY. . .we'll kick both or your asses on or off the court;)

****YAWN**** I smell some sort of bet coming on. That will make it interesting. Anyone playing against me has there work cut out for em tho.....I'm sick when it comes to bumps . .on or off the court. :D

You guys are so hit it's not even funny. Keep talking shit it's more like why don' you be quiet and show me what you have and all of the girls who will join. You guys better wear helmets because I'm going to be the one to knock someone's head off and it will be the one who has a small head Jason and Jay well your to big to knock off lol :blown:

Originally posted by Jsen7

I'll set up my lounge chair in one of the back corners and maybe serve a few serves while i'm sippin on a tall LIT. Than i'll hop on my tri-cycle and head for the net while jay tosses one straight up for me to jack over the net to the girls that will be like :eek:

Its just tooo easy ... I'll be bustin out some sick dancing too while we're playing. Set it up accordingly with the bass...:laugh:

Originally posted by liverlips

Count me in if its the Preps against Fags (grease balls). I wouldnt mind smashing a volleyball onto your sunburned faces.

:laugh: I'm w/ you on that one, your on my team with out a doubt those JUICE heads are too big, and have no reflexes They dont even stand a chance :laugh: YEAH AND KEEY TALKIN JAY, I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO TAKE OUT THE IRON. . .:D

So how are we going to do this teams of 6 :confused:

In a pool or on the beach???

No pool Jay doesn't know how to swim I don't think he can take water just because he cried about the IRON lmao.... but I would think the beach would be better just because guys get more the advantage whatever though...Ceootter better bring drinks for us lmao and spike the ones for the guys so they can drop to the floor lol..One of your famous drinks too Ceott...

We may need to play in the vicinity of a tanning salon and a three bros pizzeria if we want to attract the neanderthals (guidos). To be fair on the KTU freaks, we'll even lower the net by about two feet as no guido is taller than 5'3". Sound fair?

Softball is my game I would beat the shit out of people in that plus I was a pitcher for BBall and Softball so I would rank balls out of the ass and have you guys out like that.. Whatever is fine though we just need to plan a date and a place and everyone needs to show... whatever the days are good for people and then probably go to a club after to get fucked up.. Laurie plan it baby...

Originally posted by thehype

any beach xcept for Seaside and manasquan. too much crap on the beach in seaside and the sand at manasquan is the worst in the state cuz it gets too dam hott. TYSON ALL THE WAY

NICE thinking about the sand I'll give ya that. . ;)

How about Belmar, or Ortley beach :cool: