Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what a fawkin niiice day

The DOS_UNITfication tour by the German industrial/ebm band E-Craft (http://www.e-craft-online.de) is happening this August. Apparently their keyboardist can't make the tour, so I was contacted today about filling in on keyboards for this tour for the States and Canada. I've played keyboards with industrial bands before, and E-Craft wanted someone dark and evil looking. I guess I'm evil looking enough (and I'm German), so time to dig out the ol' gas mask and get ready to hit the road in a couple months. Plus I'll be able to sell my solo cds on the road and pass out my mix cds to the clubs we play at for possible future DJ gigs. So mark your calendars, cause August 10 we'll be playin here in NYC. You can check out their website for all the info.

And I also got contacted today about filling in for the DJ at Gomorrah next month which is a helluva lot more money than what I make at my regular residency here in NYC.

And this Friday I'm playing the one year anniversary of the SHOCK Therapy! party down in Philly, and I just got hooked up with a free ride down there and back since my ass gots no car.

And to top it all off, the guitarist for this band I used to play guitars for just called me up and told me that she just quit the band, and they've got a cd release party this weekend. So I get to laugh at their misfortune (cause I fuckin hate them now) along with celebrating all the good shit that's happened today.

And my pseudo-girlfriend's mom just called me up and I told her the good news, so she invited me over tonite and said she'd buy me smokes and beer to celebrate.

I can't believe it. I'm actually enjoying life for once.