Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Latest News From Soundfactory read this you will laugh

Okay i log onto soundfactorys website to see another THEME PARTY a Carribean Carnival. Can some1 tell me wtf is this? Richard seriously you need to chill out with the theme parties and making an extra $10 on stupid nights. Your crowds going to shit fuckin looks like my high school prom in there. I know its hard your losing people wekk in and out due to the shore and hamptons and vacations but come on this is sad. I think we can all agree there should be 4 theme nights a year :

anniversary

s&m

jps bday

underwear party

maybe 5 cause u can add toys for tots its a good deed with a $15 cover.

But seriously you need to wake up from that land of make believe and focus more on the club itself rather than stupid fake parties that has no theme to it. I know it isnt Pariss fault but if i recall 3 years ago Paris if she didnt likev the way you were dressed or looked you were out of there. Now it seems they let every porch monkey and their grandmother in. I did this post as my opinion. If you dont like it than say what you want to but im just expressing my points and opinions.

Stephen

(ps Dave I am not TopNotchProm so please stop telling people that you have an idea its me.)

But seriously you need to wake up from that land of make believe and focus more on the club itself rather than stupid fake parties that has no theme to it. I know it isnt Pariss fault but if i recall 3 years ago Paris if she didnt likev the way you were dressed or looked you were out of there. Now it seems they let every porch monkey and their grandmother in. I did this post as my opinion. If you dont like it than say what you want to but im just expressing my points and opinions.

Bro your spot on with this, but this has been discussed numerous times amd debated about how we've "lost SF"

your absolutley correct about 99 being the last good year ("pinnacle season -winter")

However around 10am and on still definitley got the ole vibe goin on

at that time , there's no " girls night out" or other BS there

Factory absolutely sux nowadays......I don't even go there anymore unless I'm dragged out which happens onece every four or five months.....

Crowd is trash, everyone looks the same, theme parties are an insult, juice fags snorting creatine they paid $50 a jar for.......its straight up pathetic.

Music: I have a lot of respect for JP....but 60% of the stuff he does is garbage

However around 10am and on still definitley got the ole vibe goin on

at that time , there's no " girls night out" or other BS there

This is soooooo true. Yet not many people understand this. I'll go if I wanna tho...and I'm not into the theme nights too much anymore. Say what you will..but some nights I just gotta hear JP.

RIP 98. --> The Pretty Peoples Place. Paris doesn't have as much power as she did in 98. like i stressed before its all about $$$$$$ now. i do agree the price fore theme parties is way too much but if the Caribbean carnival is supos to be this years beach party u dont want to miss it cause they put beach sand all over and there's tanning beds upstairs:eek: :eek: :eek: .. go taning all fucked up LOL:D

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

RIP 98. --> The Pretty Peoples Place. Paris doesn't have as much power as she did in 98. like i stressed before its all about $$$$$$ now. i do agree the price fore theme parties is way too much but if the Caribbean carnival is supos to be this years beach party u dont want to miss it cause they put beach sand all over and there's tanning beds upstairs:eek: :eek: :eek: .. go taning all fucked up LOL:D

Yeah.....can't wait for this one....I'll miss you there

No wait......

Originally posted by bmw4jay

:rolleyes: It's gettin old bro. I mean..you don't see us bashin Vinyl every chance we get, do you ?

Don't play me bro, you know you're with me on this one......

Theme parties suck.....place isn't what it used to be like......the only satisfaction out of it is the fact that you might catch a glimpse of how chill it can be around 2 or so in the afternoon.....but now it has been infiltrated with wannabes and scum with grease in their hair and tribal tattoos on thier arms.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Don't play me bro, you know you're with me on this one......

Theme parties suck.....place isn't what it used to be like......the only satisfaction out of it is the fact that you might catch a glimpse of how chill it can be around 2 or so in the afternoon.....but now it has been infiltrated with wannabes and scum with grease in their hair and tribal tattoos on thier arms.

Agreed. However most of the people I chill with there are nothing of the sort. It is what you make of it .. not what others make of it for you.

Originally posted by asianvixen

if you don't like it don't go, and stop bitching about it. if you don't go, then why even give a shit? let people enjoy whatever clubs they go to--even if it means going to exit. if that's what someone likes, why fuss about it?

ull learn as u post here more that these topics come up again and again about how ppl cant stand a certain club. and then someone replies with "if u dont like it, dont go". which makes perfect sense right? but ppl just dont care. they love to bash a place thats not their kinda place. it never ends.

im still waitin till i turn 21 so i can go to SF. i doubt im ever gettin a fake...so another 5 months for me till i get to experience JP. and im lookin forward to it.

Originally posted by slyonspromos

anniversary

s&m

jps bday

underwear party

maybe 5 cause u can add toys for tots its a good deed with a $15 cover.

can't leave out halloween......and the pajama party isn't bad...both parties go back...not just recent ways to charge $40....

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Gosh, I didn't know so many people in this city enjoyed getting shit on every Saturday night.

personally.....the few times a year i decide to get shit on....nowadays that is......i prefer it to be late sunday morning....usually into the afternoon.....

i like to be well rested.......

personally.....the few times a year i decide to get shit on....nowadays that is......i prefer it to be late sunday morning....usually into the afternoon.....

i like to be well restedLMAO! now that's a real party!! ....i just love feeling like it's a post prom party ALL the time!!!

L M A O ! ! ! Well said.. we're on the same page then i see lol