Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Latest News From Soundfactory read this you will laugh

Originally posted by roadrunner

This is something I've been wondering for a long time now: How the hell do you go to a club at 10 in the morning?

Please, someone explain, because I don't understand this AT ALL.

if they go during the day, they dont have to worry about curfews

This is something I've been wondering for a long time now: How the hell do you go to a club at 10 in the morning?

Please, someone explain, because I don't understand this AT ALL.

The music/vibe/crowd changes as the night/day goes on. As for Soundfactory, most of the regulars like to try and close it, and catch JP later on in the day. All the faces are familiar, and a lot of the bullshit thats there earlier on disappears..

I understand about the vibes and all that, but personally I like finishing up a roll when the sun comes up and going to sleep and then attempting to resume a normal life.

But do you go to sleep on Saturday night and wake up at 6 in the morning to go clubbing? Or do you just tweak at home for hours and then head out?

But do you go to sleep on Saturday night and wake up at 6 in the morning to go clubbing? Or do you just tweak at home for hours and then head out?

It depends...sometimes Ill go to sleep Saturday night at like 1am or so(if I can fall asleep). Then sometimes I go straight there from a strong night out somewhere, such as Tempts. But then I feel like crap all day Monday. It all depends on what happens. I rather get some good shuteye though before i go to factory.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

The music/vibe/crowd changes as the night/day goes on. As for Soundfactory, most of the regulars like to try and close it, and catch JP later on in the day. All the faces are familiar, and a lot of the bullshit thats there earlier on disappears..

The man tells it like it is.

I understand about the vibes and all that, but personally I like finishing up a roll when the sun comes up and going to sleep and then attempting to resume a normal life.

personally...i don't drop pills so....if and when i make an appearance....i usually go out for a lil sat night.....sleep ....wake up shower and proceed with my day.......i find i am less "time retarted" when i do this...because i come home shower...maybe take a nap and then go about on a normal sleep schedule....

It's easier to resume a normal life if you've had sleep the night before. I just wake up and go, spending a nice chunk of the day there. I don't feel like shit on Mondays either.