Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Latest News From Soundfactory read this you will laugh

Okay i log onto soundfactorys website to see another THEME PARTY a Carribean Carnival. Can some1 tell me wtf is this? Richard seriously you need to chill out with the theme parties and making an extra $10 on stupid nights. Your crowds going to shit fuckin looks like my high school prom in there. I know its hard your losing people wekk in and out due to the shore and hamptons and vacations but come on this is sad. I think we can all agree there should be 4 theme nights a year :

anniversary

s&m

jps bday

underwear party

maybe 5 cause u can add toys for tots its a good deed with a $15 cover.

But seriously you need to wake up from that land of make believe and focus more on the club itself rather than stupid fake parties that has no theme to it. I know it isnt Pariss fault but if i recall 3 years ago Paris if she didnt likev the way you were dressed or looked you were out of there. Now it seems they let every porch monkey and their grandmother in. I did this post as my opinion. If you dont like it than say what you want to but im just expressing my points and opinions.

Stephen

(ps Dave I am not TopNotchProm so please stop telling people that you have an idea its me.)

I actually agree with pretty much everything you say. I just won't go to crap like that anymore. Its all about goin on non-theme nights around 10am and stayin till close in my book. Richards greedy...and the crowd in there is gettin worse & worse. Oh well...at least its still an option (knock on wood).