Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bin ladin at exit

atomicapples

Originally posted by bebby6919

He probably loves getting molested at the door tho... the only play he gets.. sick bastard!!!

lol..if you're talking about bin laden here..didn't you know he has like 4 wives and 30 kids?? that sounds like a guy with a swinging sex life to me...:laugh:

Originally posted by roninmess

just wait till NY turns into the middle east and some1 drives a car up to the curb outside exit and blows it up killing all the ppl standing outside.

damn, did i just sound like usa or what

kind of....:D

Originally posted by sassa

lol..if you're talking about bin laden here..didn't you know he has like 4 wives and 30 kids?? that sounds like a guy with a swinging sex life to me...:laugh:

nah didnt know that.. i have better things to do than keep up on some assholes life...

Originally posted by bebby6919

nah didnt know that.. i have better things to do than keep up on some assholes life...

:D i guess i DON'T have anything else better to do then that know the details of some asshole's life...:tongue:

Originally posted by roninmess

just wait till NY turns into the middle east and some1 drives a car up to the curb outside exit and blows it up killing all the ppl standing outside.

damn, did i just sound like usa or what

Don't even joke like that, that shits scary!

They were saying recently here in Boston on the news that night clubs are a suspected potential target because there are so many young people and such... Sick bastards...