Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking Anxiety....

marcid21

I'm so tired...and so out of it right now...but it's 3am and I can't sleep!!!!!

I fell asleep around 12:30, only to wake up an hour later with my chest pounding and feeling like someone close to me just died....

I hate this feeling...so hard to explain...It happens every once in a while...but damn....

:hang:

Awww, that's no fun, Marci. My mother has it a lot, and she panics about the simplest of things when it reaches the apex.

Yu should check out the latest TIME magazine. It's all about anxiety and how to handle it.

hope you settle down, take a deep breath and feel better :)

Talk to someone. Believe me, it helps!

Anxiety is something that usually just appears and you don't even know why. I was sitting at work one day when it all of a sudden hit me and I felt like I was gonna die. The key is to reduce the stress in your life to prevent these attacks from happening. Worry less, live more! Hope you feel better

next time try FULLY concentrate on your breathing, in and out, your chest lifts and sinks, in and out, etc

may sound stupid but it works. you just have to distract your mind. best is something very monoton like breathing, which will make you fall asleep in the end

Originally posted by tastey

next time try FULLY concentrate on your breathing, in and out, your chest lifts and sinks, in and out, etc

may sound stupid but it works. you just have to distract your mind. best is something very monoton like breathing, which will make you fall asleep in the end

Good one... and count the breaths. It's a Zen Buddhist technique, and it *really* helps. I've even been able to get to sleep with a splitting headache, with this one.

I also no a breathing treatment. It is excellent for your state of mind.

You breath but channel it threw to your stomach so your chest doesn't rise, but your tummie. Do it when watching TV, Working, Driving. It truly works......... Everytime I am stressed for whatever reason I breath............ Hope it helps :D

Originally posted by snoozi8

That happens to me sometimes too, when a lot of things are stressing me out....

1) Next time...call me right away, no matter what time :)

That's the best... a true friend right there :)

Tastey is right. BREATHING is probably the most important things. When people panic, they usually stop breathing normally. Instead of breathing long, deep breaths, they'll take short ones which just makes the problem worse. Sometimes you may even feel like you're about to pass out (some people actually do). It's lack of oxygen. BREATHE!!!!

Feel better PIP-SQUEAK! (Sorry, I just thought it was cute ;) )

Originally posted by snoozi8

That happens to me sometimes too, when a lot of things are stressing me out....

1) Next time...call me right away, no matter what time :)

The truest friend in every sense!!!!

But yeah...I dunno what my deal was last night...I wasn't even stressed about much. I think it was just little things on my mind that just built up....Happens every once in a blue...

but really....nothing a big fat glass of wine couldn't fix...:tongue:

Originally posted by marcid21

The truest friend in every sense!!!!

But yeah...I dunno what my deal was last night...I wasn't even stressed about much. I think it was just little things on my mind that just built up....Happens every once in a blue...

but really....nothing a big fat glass of wine couldn't fix...:tongue:

Hey...when can a old fart take ya out for some drinks?? :)

Don't call my ass though....I go to by 8:30

yeah i get that feeling when i balance my checkbook!

naw but serioulsy i know how you feel and whne you do fall asleep you toss and turn.

i have a penchant for grinding my teethwhen i sleep. so when iam stressed or have that anxiety feeling, my grinding goes up a couple notches... needless to say i am not the most pleasant person to atcually sleep with.

yeah, I get things like that once in a while...

breathing helps... music works for me... 5htp/tylenolpm/whatever...

try a hot shower and then any/all of the above...

yeah, and marci, you know all your friends have eratic sleeping paterns, pick up the god damn phone, or im...

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, and marci, you know all your friends have eratic sleeping paterns, pick up the god damn phone, or im...

Forget the IM... Joe likes to leave it on when he's not even there. :rolleyes:

Better luck calling him. :tongue: