Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats Yur Favorite Drug

Whats yur favorite drug people. Dont be shy.

I remember rolling once, and it was the greatest experience ever. I kept repeating "This feels so good" like 1000 times.

Too bad after that, havent had any remotely close experience. My brain is too strong for drugs :tongue:

id like to say Ex..but i cant man..i have a lil problem ...i trip even when im not under the influence of hallucinogens..its been happenin ever since i was a weeeee lad...if i get too tired..or if im really sick i start to trip out like really weird shit...so i try to stay away from the happy little pills..although when i rolled i kept thinkin..."THIS IS TOOOOO GOOD TO BE HEALTHY FOR ME"...sorta like CinnaBon

Originally posted by smokesum

I remember rolling once, and it was the greatest experience ever. I kept repeating "This feels so good" like 1000 times.

Too bad after that, havent had any remotely close experience. My brain is too strong for drugs :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

THIS IS TOOOOO GOOD TO BE HEALTHY FOR ME"...sorta like CinnaBon

OMG! cinnabon's are the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!! i swear...i would LOVE to eat one like every morning...but 1=my calorie intake for like 5 days....seriously....they are a MAJOR no no!...

my father ...being the dicksmack that he is...used to buy a whole box...and write..."to FATTY, love dad!".....how mean!!??

Originally posted by smokesum

i think this is a better title

"Whats your drug of chouse"