Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheer Up...

dgmodel

All you depressed ppl out there... Lately all I've been really seeing on here is ppl who are sad, or depressed, or hurt about their ex's... (me being one of them, from time to time) forget them, move on... blah... CHEER UP!!! it isnt that bad... Keep your head up... things could be worse... you could look like him...

up-men-00302.jpg

i was remarking to Hoke about the rather melanocholy nature of posts recently. i have to say, however, that i like the fact that people are talking about subjects with a bit more depth than "who's fucked 10 monkeys in NJ?!!" or whatever. i like it when people THINK about sex, their problems, life, and it helps me to hear what others have to say about these 'depressed' topics as well as about the more lighthearted ones.

Originally posted by dgmodel

All you depressed ppl out there... Lately all I've been really seeing on here is ppl who are sad, or depressed, or hurt about their ex's... (me being one of them, from time to time) forget them, move on... blah... CHEER UP!!! it isnt that bad... Keep your head up... things could be worse... you could look like him...

up-men-00302.jpg

:clap:

Originally posted by wideskies

i was remarking to Hoke about the rather melanocholy nature of posts recently. i have to say, however, that i like the fact that people are talking about subjects with a bit more depth than "who's fucked 10 monkeys in NJ?!!" or whatever. i like it when people THINK about sex, their problems, life, and it helps me to hear what others have to say about these 'depressed' topics as well as about the more lighthearted ones.

Yeah, I was thinking about this some more... I think it's that time of year... the sun clears people's minds, opens them up to all the shit they got themselves into during the winter months. Plus it makes us adventurous, maybe a little reluctant to just stick with what we have.

I'm glad we're all talking about it. :aright:

yeah it's nice that's it's not just superficial garbage on here get's a little tiresome talking about real issues and problems also allows us to get to know each other instead of just passing the water at the club....

but do you ever notice that break-ups and bad events occur sometimes like a domino effect.

for example in one week:

1) broke up with guy i had been dating a year

2) rec'd word of my friend's bf's death back in boston

3) found out old friend -- her aunt and uncle were on the plane that crashed in taiwan.

and also the arguement that when one couple breaks up, others tend to follow

Originally posted by puck

dude i just took your advice about a couple of days ago

did you read my mind? or are you speaking in past tense???

(btw love your sig... i used to be / i guess i still am a huge kurt cobain fan.)

Originally posted by sassa

is being laid the only thing that will make you happy...

not at all...if it was the case however - I would've been dead a looong time ago.

I won't lie - I'm not happy at all - but it's not about me getting ass - it's something a lot deeper that I can't explain.

Originally posted by spragga25

not at all...if it was the case however - I would've been dead a looong time ago.

I won't lie - I'm not happy at all - but it's not about me getting ass - it's something a lot deeper that I can't explain.

u miss me...don't you? :(

spragga you're not the only one man!! i've been bummin real hard for the past few weeks. I dunno why, i dunno if its just cause i'm somewhere new and have noone to really chill wit. But it feels like everythings empty. like theres nothing to even get out of bed for. It makes me feel like such a lil shit too cause my situaion is sweet, like life is far from hard at this point and still...for some reason my head refuses to let me feel good. o well.... sooner or later things'll get better i hope :blank:

Originally posted by dgmodel

up-men-00302.jpg

I love how, instead of just putting that passage up there, a really good and touching one at that, you decide to mar it by putting in a picture of some guy that just had the misfortune of being born that way to make yourself feel better.

And you know what? You're as fucking ugly as you perceive him to be for doing that. So I hope that you enjoy your hollow fucking existence immensely, but be forewarned: When you die, you'll die alone, no matter how full you thought your existence was.

Originally posted by embodiedhate

I love how, instead of just putting that passage up there, a really good and touching one at that, you decide to mar it by putting in a picture of some guy that just had the misfortune of being born that way to make yourself feel better.

And you know what? You're as fucking ugly as you perceive him to be for doing that. So I hope that you enjoy your hollow fucking existence immensely, but be forewarned: When you die, you'll die alone, no matter how full you thought your existence was.

i guess we found out whos pic this is...

btw mr.right... i never said he was ugly...