Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Korea v. Poland

icon14.gif

saw the first half in the gym, bit nervous in the start but they settled down after a while. IMO they will play for the pass to the second round against the US, since I am almost sure that Portugal should win their 3 games in that group, the US can beat Poland, so whoever wins the US-S.Korea match should be the second team to pass to the second round (or if they tie, the one with best goal difference)..in the second round, they will probably get Italy

naw dude, korea WILL win in that game. the two teams that move on WILL be korea and portugal. . .but i don't think we'll move beyond that :( but then i'm planning on rooting for portugal. . .

did you at least catch the first goal by hwang sun hong? it was lovely. . .hella decent game all in all

yeah, I saw the forst half at the gym and saw the first goal, center from the left and Sun Hong volleid it in...wellllllll...if Korea wins their group, then that would mean they would play Mexico in the second round, if Mexico finishes 2nd in their group.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Just finished watching the game(i taped it). Very, Very impressed by Korea, especially by their fitness level. The crowd was awesome. Hopefully they make it through.

Scratch, i didnt know you were a soccer fan.

kind of. its my dads fault. we both follow the asia cup and the few euro teams some of the players (korean) are on. i'm watching all the group d matches, and a few other matches here and there

we're both skeptics when it comes to korean soccer (not one mf world cup game till yesterday!) but the new coach, and younger generation of players (they're more professional) makes me hopeful for this year. . .

no one on the team smokes or drinks this year. . .maybe that has somefink to do widdit (their fitness level) :tongue: . . .damn koreans