Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bullshit

Originally posted by vip-tech

HEY, CREAM OF SOME YOUNG GUY!! IS MY DRY CLEANING READY??

HURRY UP CHARLIE, I GOTTA GET TO WORK. TODAY IS THURSDAY, IT'S CHINESE BUFFET DAY. I GOTTA GET THERE QUICK BEFORE ONE OF YOUR 33 COUSINS GIVES OUT ALL THE GENERAL TSO CHICKEN

BASH JERSEY? THATS WHAT YOU GET JET LI! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN STAY IN THE BACK OF THE LAUNDRYMAT AND FINISH FOLDING MY LAUNDRY

Holy shit :eek: , that was a little rude but wow take that apple bitch :punch:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HURRY UP CHARLIE, I GOTTA GET TO WORK. TODAY IS THURSDAY, IT'S CHINESE BUFFET DAY. I GOTTA GET THERE QUICK BEFORE ONE OF YOUR 33 COUSINS GIVES OUT ALL THE GENERAL TSO CHICKEN

YO CHARLIE, HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT WITH 50 SLANTY EYED YELLOW SLOPE HEADS LYING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU ON THE FLOOR . IT MUST SUCK HAVING 6 GENERATIONS OF YOUR FAMILY LIVING UNDER 1 ROOF!

DO THE "JERZEEE" BOARD A FAVOR YOU BLINDED BY DENTAL FLOSS PIECE OF RICE PATTY SHIT, JUMP IN YOUR LOWERD 95 HONDA CIVIC WITH THE DOUCHIE HO CHI MING CHOW LETTERING ON THE SIDE, AND SCOOT ON OVER TO THE SEX BOARD.

BASH JERSEY? THATS WHAT YOU GET JET LI! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN STAY IN THE BACK OF THE LAUNDRYMAT AND FINISH FOLDING MY LAUNDRY

:bored:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Holy shit :eek: , that was a little rude but wow take that apple bitch :punch:

see what started out as a light hearted goof... became now personal attacks on nationalities... first off he never attacked your nationalities... just your state... (and in a lighthearted joking manner) but yet you felt the need to show how low your self-esteem is, how insecure you are, and pretty much how ignorant y'all are... bottom line to make a long story short... if you cant take a joke take a hike... (and if youre going to "battle" someone make sure its the same competition.)

P.S I'M ITALIAN. TRY BASHING THAT ON THIS BOARD MR FUJI!!!

how about we stick to states... thats what the thread is about... noone brought nationalities into this but you... youre neither clever, nor funny...

Originally posted by dgmodel

see what started out as a light hearted goof... became now personal attacks on nationalities... first off he never attacked your nationalities... just your state... (and in a lighthearted joking manner) but yet you felt the need to show how low your self-esteem is, how insecure you are, and pretty much how ignorant y'all are... bottom line to make a long story short... if you cant take a joke take a hike... (and if youre going to "battle" someone make sure its the same competition.)

:clap2: :clap2:

YO CHARLIE, HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT WITH 50 SLANTY EYED YELLOW SLOPE HEADS LYING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU ON THE FLOOR . IT MUST SUCK HAVING 6 GENERATIONS OF YOUR FAMILY LIVING UNDER 1 ROOF!

DO THE "JERZEEE" BOARD A FAVOR YOU BLINDED BY DENTAL FLOSS PIECE OF RICE PATTY SHIT, JUMP IN YOUR LOWERD 95 HONDA CIVIC WITH THE DOUCHIE HO CHI MING CHOW LETTERING ON THE SIDE, AND SCOOT ON OVER TO THE SEX BOARD.

HARDCORE!!!!!

what tension this topic got...

but for that jet li shit...

whatevers... this whole racial thing aint getting anywhere...

italian... umm... first off...

stop jocking the asian food... you got all your racist all mixed up...

fiji is japanese... so im guessing you didnt do good in school?

dry clean your jump suit? for your cleanup in aisle 7?

most dry cleaners are owned by koreans

well back to the schooling thing... how many fuckers in your family make more then 100k in 6 months?

yea we do got slammed cars, etc.. but if you think its all nasty and shit.. why the fuck you and your whole fucking crew drive one?

tell me one thing your race brought to this country other then your corny food???

italian fag...

but back to the subject... jersey just suck...

im thru with this thread... this started out as fun and games... and ended up with dg's nipples getting hard wanting to poke sky's eyes...

and jersey gets a big FUCK YOU

Originally posted by atomicapples

tell me one thing your race brought to this country other then your corny food???

Besides the fact that an Italian discovered this country jerk off, we have the best cars, clothes, food, actors, artists etc. Every here of asian gold, no because it's Italian Gold. As for Jersey,

Jersey's got everything from beaches to mountains, cities, suburbs, gambling, Tempts etc. We also have the highest per capita income in the nation, you should read up on Jersey, i'm sure you will be somewhat impressed.

Originally posted by tommytempts

Besides the fact that an Italian discovered this country jerk off, we have the best cars, clothes, food, actors, artists etc. Every here of asian gold, no because it's Italian Gold. As for Jersey,

Jersey's got everything from beaches to mountains, cities, suburbs, gambling, Tempts etc. We also have the highest per capita income in the nation, you should read up on Jersey, i'm sure you will be somewhat impressed.

they have the highest income because i work there...

jersey city... lol

Besides the fact that an Italian discovered this country jerk off

ah... if i recall correctly... Native Americans were here before columbus... and amerigo vespucci... hence the clever name ... native americans... hey guess what i discovered maine... yes... maine... i went there last week and found pple there... but since i was the only one in my crew that went there... i discovered it... great logic...

best cars, clothes, food, actors, artists etc. Every here of asian gold, no because it's Italian Gold.

best cars... thats a relative statement.. i think germans have that market on lock down... food again to prefrence.. artists... ill give you that but you tie with many others.. asian gold... no italian neither... gold is an international currency... so id say youre barking up the wrong tree again dawg...

We also have the highest per capita income in the nation, you should read up on Jersey, i'm sure you will be somewhat impressed.

ahem... the highest per capita income is Connecticut... then virginia and west virginia... so buddy before you quote the census or whatever you bullshit your facts from... id double check them...

you should read up on Jersey, i'm sure you will be somewhat impressed.

as for "jersey" yes it is quite impressive... if youre reffering to the town/city in england... as for new jersey youre sadly mistaken... youre famous for you basketball playing govenor, and your dumps... watch out now... thats the equivalent of me being hypothetically famous for the most STD's.. thanks but id rather pass...

i think this thread is dead... lets drop it...

Besides the fact that an Italian discovered this country jerk off, As for Jersey,

Jersey's got everything from beaches to mountains, cities, suburbs, gambling, Tempts

first off, the Vikings were the first Europeans in America (they settled as far south as North Carolina)

second, jersey has one of the worst environmental records. just a mile or two off of sandy hook and point pleasent are toxic waste dumps.

and dont get me started on Tempts