Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spend Thursdays @ Axis....

tdawg

Every Thursday @ AXIS with DJ's:

Taner K

Nailz

Tasty

Spin everything from hard progressive trance to tech and tribal......three different and unique styles with one common goal:

GET PEOPLE DANCING!!!

and that they do...one of the best vibes in the city right now!!! Come and Party with us T*N*T style

Spend Thursdays @ Axis

13 Lansdowne st, Boston

19+..Doors @ 10 pm

No Dress Code (no headgear or boots)

$10 cover/$8 reduced or w/college ID

LADIES FREE B4 11PM!!!

email for info/list

tdawg1@hotmail.com

Anyone from this board who emails me for list will be COMPED:party:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'll be at Avalon on Friday, but hanging out with a huge group of friends from college. Saturday I'm most likely going to the New Jersey Shore for ANOTHER bachelor party.

Thursday would be fun though!

Sounds good then. I will be there Friday too, for Slacker

That sounds cool, I'll give you a call. And what's this live set all about? :D

Yeah, my roomates and I are all doing different things next year (one's joining the Peace Corp, another is getting whipped BAD by his girlfriend), plus I'm really sick of living in the basement! This place has windows... can you believe that shit!?!

Actually, it's a brand new house... not even finished yet, so it should be pretty nice. I do wish I was living closer to Boston, but it's pretty cool out in that area, so I'm not complaining.

lets see CP representin in Axis........get moy boyz kaydup and NYis4MH in the house tonite!!! too bad the weather might hurt the #'s a little bit.... but you guys can get a lil' taste of T~N~T

why don't one of you boys email me the names so I can put you and whoever your coming with on my COMP list.....

and don't forget your nose plugs:aright:

That sounds cool, I'll give you a call. And what's this live set all about? :D

Yeah, my roomates and I are all doing different things next year (one's joining the Peace Corp, another is getting whipped BAD by his girlfriend), plus I'm really sick of living in the basement! This place has windows... can you believe that shit!?!

Actually, it's a brand new house... not even finished yet, so it should be pretty nice. I do wish I was living closer to Boston, but it's pretty cool out in that area, so I'm not complaining.

A little set live in Tel Aviv by DH! Call me later, I will email Tdawg and set us up

Oh, niiiiiice. I've heard good things about that Tel Aviv set... VERY good things! I'm psyched :D

Hey, when you send the e-mail could you throw Jackie on it too? I doubt she'll come out tonight, but she may. I can't remember if she has another interview tomorrow or not (she's been interviewing like crazy).

I guess Axis has been really stinky lately, huh? I haven't been there in a few weeks.

Yo, last night was a good time. Even though nyis4meat was afraid he might melt in the rain, just joking bro.

But I had a good time and my ass will be back next week! Little tired and a bit hungover though

Hey Drew, sorry for bitching out last night! We took two steps outside and got soaked! I knew Jackie wasn't going to be up for going out... I tried making a last-chance effort, but it really was miserable out there. I had zero motivation to go out after that.

Glad to hear you had a good time, I'll be down for going there again sometime soon.

How was the music? I'm getting pretty psyched for Slacker tonight (I just hope I can tear away from my group for a while to check him out. They're going to be all up in Micro's grill).

Hey Drew, sorry for bitching out last night! We took two steps outside and got soaked! I knew Jackie wasn't going to be up for going out... I tried making a last-chance effort, but it really was miserable out there. I had zero motivation to go out after that.

Glad to hear you had a good time, I'll be down for going there again sometime soon.

How was the music? I'm getting pretty psyched for Slacker tonight (I just hope I can tear away from my group for a while to check him out. They're going to be all up in Micro's grill).

Yo, no problem I was just bustin your balls. I hung with Mr. Tdawg and Venus.

Music - I am feeling Tanner, I think the kid is good. Going to try and check him out at Tantra Sun. Nails was alright, played a lot of the you know songs, safe from harm, trippin, that junk mostly a mix. Tasty not bad, never really heard him before and left before he finished

I just don't like Micro, let me know what time you guys are going. And if you are pre-gaming

def nice to see Drew @ Axis last nite......too bad his Partner in Crime was a pusssssssssss.....haaaa just bustem em Bri...

it was a good nite considering the weather and all.....but the ladies were def holding their own...WOW...

till next week.....

I probably will NOT be at teh avalon tonite ..I ahve to help my parents move tomorrow morning...ARRRGHHHHH

but I WILL be @ TIMO!!!!!