Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is everyone so bloated n the hamptons?

Originally posted by notallthere

I gotta admit i would think with all that money the people wouldent be so busted,Ugly and fat get some lipo hamptons

Dont forget about the guys from the Hamptons that foam from theirs mouths and brag how much money their daddies make.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by calebmandrake

TSK TSK....jealousy is a bitch. Why dont you confirm your theories on the Hamptons with some pics?? There are unattractive people anywhere you party. Although, for every troll you spot in the Hamptons, I can spot three more on the Jersey shore. BTW, are you naive enough to actually believe that all individuals that "hang" in the Hamptons are dependent on mommy and daddy? I, for one, can spot a plethora of attorneys, doctors, celebs, businessmen/women, and professionals....all of which are most definitely not dependent on anyone....Can the same be said of the "fabulous" Jersey shore????

Honey, jealous definetely not of you nor the Hamptons...

I've been to many places, even to the Hamptons(which I did not like nor do I plan on going back)....

I'm naive for thinking that "individuals" are dependent of their parents...well then why is it that these "individuals" which I have met all brag about their parents homes and how nice they are and how daddy just bought then another car, because how one of them put it "I was a good boy":laugh:

So sorry hun, but I'm not naive, just stated what I have seen and who I have met.

y are u sterotyping then just from a few individuals that u have met. i have met and know some real cool peeps in the hamptons that work for what they have and never brag about it. also there are def alot of pretty people in the hamptons.