Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stiffler....enamored With The Almighty Preps

ONE HAS TO FEEL SORRY FOR THIS STIFFLER CHARACTER. HE EMPLOYS A MONIKER THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH A PREP IN A WELL KNOWN MOVIE AND HAS THE GALL TO CONSIDER HIMSELF A GUIDO....HE IS NEITHER. HE IS THAT ONE KID IN HIGH SCHOOL WHO USED TO SIT ALONGISIDE THE INDIAN KIDS. LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR TO YOU PATEL.....YOU ARE SO ENTHRALLED WITH WHAT THE PREMIUM PREPS HAVE TO SAY THAT YOU SCOUR THE MESSAGE BOARDS WITH HOPES OF FINDING OUR POSTS. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A SIGN OF DESPERATION TO JOIN OUR ELITE GROUP. YOU WILL NEVER GAIN ACCESS TO OUR POWERFUL COMMUNITY. THE CLOSEST YOU SHALL GET IS BY PERUSING OUR POSTS AND WATCHING AMERICAN PIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....

P.S. GIVE MY REGARDS TO DILIP, JAYESH, BHARAT, AND VIJAY

Originally posted by liverlips

ONE HAS TO FEEL SORRY FOR THIS STIFFLER CHARACTER. HE EMPLOYS A MONIKER THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH A PREP IN A WELL KNOWN MOVIE AND HAS THE GALL TO CONSIDER HIMSELF A GUIDO....HE IS NEITHER. HE IS THAT ONE KID IN HIGH SCHOOL WHO USED TO SIT ALONGISIDE THE INDIAN KIDS. LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR TO YOU PATEL.....YOU ARE SO ENTHRALLED WITH WHAT THE PREMIUM PREPS HAVE TO SAY THAT YOU SCOUR THE MESSAGE BOARDS WITH HOPES OF FINDING OUR POSTS. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A SIGN OF DESPERATION TO JOIN OUR ELITE GROUP. YOU WILL NEVER GAIN ACCESS TO OUR POWERFUL COMMUNITY. THE CLOSEST YOU SHALL GET IS BY PERUSING OUR POSTS AND WATCHING AMERICAN PIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....

LISTEN YOU FUCKING LOSER STIFFLER HAPPENS TO BE MY BESTFRIEND AND HE HAS BEEN CALLED THAT FOR YEARS ! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SITTING WITH THE INDIAN KIDS .... TALK ABOUT DESPERATION YOU SIGN ON AS OTHER SCREENNAMES TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU HAVE A CREW !!!! HOW PATHETIC !!!!!! STIFFLER IS AS ITALIAN AND AS GUIDO AS THEY COME YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE SOME LONELY LOSER TRYING TO GET YOUR ROCKS OFF BY ANNOYING PEOPLE TRYING TO HAVE NORMAL CONVERSATIONS ON THE BOARD GET A LIFE YOU LOSER

I AM BERRY BERRY CONFUZED!

HABIB, GET MY TURBAN, WE'RE GOING TO WAR!!!!!!!!

You're a cock sucking pig boy that likes to be violated by greasy fat guys in shit covered park bathrooms.

Get on your knees and eat the cock you shit eating piggy!!

Originally posted by jennijugs

LISTEN YOU FUCKING LOSER STIFFLER HAPPENS TO BE MY BESTFRIEND AND HE HAS BEEN CALLED THAT FOR YEARS ! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SITTING WITH THE INDIAN KIDS .... TALK ABOUT DESPERATION YOU SIGN ON AS OTHER SCREENNAMES TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU HAVE A CREW !!!! HOW PATHETIC !!!!!! STIFFLER IS AS ITALIAN AND AS GUIDO AS THEY COME YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE SOME LONELY LOSER TRYING TO GET YOUR ROCKS OFF BY ANNOYING PEOPLE TRYING TO HAVE NORMAL CONVERSATIONS ON THE BOARD GET A LIFE YOU LOSER

HERES AN IDEA...TRY ENJOYING A "NORMAL" CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN AN INTERNET FRIEND. I AM NOT HERE TO HAVE "NORMAL" CONVERSATIONS WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU BECAUSE MY GENIUS IS UNPARALLELED. "SIGN ON AS OTHER SCREENNAMES TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I HAVE A CREW"???? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WTF YOURE TALKING ABOUT. IM WILLING TO WAGER THAT YOU COULDNT SNAG A PRICELESS PREP SO YOU "SETTLED" ON A GREASY GUIDO.....CORRECT? IS THAT WHY YOU SPENT YOUR LIFE SAVINGS ON FAKE TITS? SO YOU CAN ATTRACT A FREAK ON ROIDS? I MUST SAY I AM GROWING TIRED OF HUMILIATING AND BERATING MY ITALIAN DRONES.

HERES AN IDEA...TRY ENJOYING A "NORMAL" CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN AN INTERNET FRIEND. I AM NOT HERE TO HAVE "NORMAL" CONVERSATIONS WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU BECAUSE MY GENIUS IS UNPARALLELED. "SIGN ON AS OTHER SCREENNAMES TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I HAVE A CREW"???? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WTF YOURE TALKING ABOUT. IM WILLING TO WAGER THAT YOU COULDNT SNAG A PRICELESS PREP SO YOU "SETTLED" ON A GREASY GUIDO.....CORRECT? IS THAT WHY YOU SPENT YOUR LIFE SAVINGS ON FAKE TITS? SO YOU CAN ATTRACT A FREAK ON ROIDS? I MUST SAY I AM GROWING TIRED OF HUMILIATING AND BERATING MY ITALIAN DRONES.

you must really be upset that you are too fat to be accepted as a guido . Is that why you come on here starting shit with people ? because you hate yourself and the fattys around you sooo much you direct your hatred at the fun loving guidos ?? thats ok liverlips I understand ... i know your type... the fat beer pong playing idiots that wear dirty abercrombie shirts and flipflops and listen to green day . don't be mad that i would never look at you twice and the only girls attracted to you are the ones twice your size! Listen dipshit I lived in Southampton for 8 months .... and there are plenty of guidos there and plenty of guys on steriods, so get over your pathetic self . The people I talkto on this board are my friends I have known for years not an internet friend. oh and btw I don't have fake tits the are real

you must really be upset that you are too fat to be accepted as a guido . Is that why you come on here starting shit with people ? because you hate yourself and the fattys around you sooo much you direct your hatred at the fun loving guidos ?? thats ok liverlips I understand ... i know your type... the fat beer pong playing idiots that wear dirty abercrombie shirts and flipflops and listen to green day . don't be mad that i would never look at you twice and the only girls attracted to you are the ones twice your size! Listen dipshit I lived in Southampton for 8 months .... and there are plenty of guidos there and plenty of guys on steriods, so get over your pathetic self . The people I talkto on this board are my friends I have known for years not an internet friend. oh and btw I don't have fake tits the are real

aaahhhhhhhh..... YOU HAVE LEARNED WELL MY LITTLE GRASSHOPPER. YOUR'E POSTS ARE RUDE , YET FULL OF FACTS. I HAVE TOUGHT YOU WELL.

WAX ON WAX OFF MY BUSTIE LITTLE PREPPIE BASHER

( greenday.....hahahahahahahaha )

dayum!

she's good..........:laugh:

Liver Lips is a boy who probably sits behind a computer wishing to be as good looking as all of us Guidos....He says to himself why cant I look like that Guido....I wish I had the Guido tan, and those wonderful arches in his eyesbrow...but lets get something straight you will always be the fat boy who trys to blend in with us at TEMPS.....And us Guidos say to each other who is that nasty fat fuck in our section .....

:party::bootysha:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Liver Lips is a boy who probably sits behind a computer wishing to be as good looking as all of us Guidos....He says to himself why cant I look like that Guido....I wish I had the Guido tan, and those wonderful arches in his eyesbrow...but lets get something straight you will always be the fat boy who trys to blend in with us at TEMPS.....And us Guidos say to each other who is that nasty fat fuck in our section .....

:party::bootysha:

DOUCHE BAG , HIT THE FUCKIN SPELL CHECK OR SOMETHING!

IT'S KINDA HARD TO RIP ON SOMEONE WHEN yur spelin iz lyke thes yu stoopid wuryur

HERES AN IDEA...TRY ENJOYING A "NORMAL" CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN AN INTERNET FRIEND. I AM NOT HERE TO HAVE "NORMAL" CONVERSATIONS WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU BECAUSE MY GENIUS IS UNPARALLELED.

Hey "liver looking pussy lips",...that is your new name. I have read what you have been writting and it seems to me that your are a "TOTAL FUCKING LOSER", you never get pussy especially with a name like that, and secondly your will never be considered anything on this board. I have been one way to busy to be posting, but after hearing what your FAT FUCKING PATHETIC NO BITCH GETTING LOSER I WILL PREP-PISS ALL OVER YOUR WHOLE CREW AND WITH THE AMOUNT OF TESTORONE RUNNING THREW MY VAINS I WILL......AND I MEAN I WILL BITCH SLAP ALL THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE (LIVER LOOKING PUSSY LIP ONE) THAT WEARS HIS MUMMYS BIG ASS THONG TO BED EVERY NIGHT WHICH HELPS TO CREATE THAT FINE LOOKING PUSSY LIP WHICH YOU SO LOVE TO BE CALLED......I AM A TRUE MFKING WARRIOR DON'T FUCK WITH ME.....poooseeey boooy....:peeright: :peeright: :peeright:

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Hey "liver looking pussy lips",...that is your new name. I have read what you have been writting and it seems to me that your are a "TOTAL FUCKING LOSER", you never get pussy especially with a name like that, and secondly your will never be considered anything on this board. I have been one way to busy to be posting, but after hearing what your FAT FUCKING PATHETIC NO BITCH GETTING LOSER I WILL PREP-PISS ALL OVER YOUR WHOLE CREW AND WITH THE AMOUNT OF TESTORONE RUNNING THREW MY VAINS I WILL......AND I MEAN I WILL BITCH SLAP ALL THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE (LIVER LOOKING PUSSY LIP ONE) THAT WEARS HIS MUMMYS BIG ASS THONG TO BED EVERY NIGHT WHICH HELPS TO CREATE THAT FINE LOOKING PUSSY LIP WHICH YOU SO LOVE TO BE CALLED......I AM A TRUE MFKING WARRIOR DON'T FUCK WITH ME.....poooseeey boooy....:peeright: :peeright: :peeright: [/quote

JOEY SLICKS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up Slikks !!!!!!!!

Kosta - I am the Jenni that is from SaddleBrook ... and works @ Satin Dolls.... The other Jenny lives in Rutherford ... we know each other ....it is funny we look a lot alike !

"DOUBLEMINT TWINS" - OR "QUADRUPPLEMINT TWINS"...............

Watch out or Jenni and Stiffler will call you gay. Thats about the most they will do. No originality with them. F stiffler. F jenni.

Originally posted by fleshfreax

Watch out or Jenni and Stiffler will call you gay. Thats about the most they will do. No originality with them. F stiffler. F jenni.

YOU KEEP TRYING BUT MAKE NO SENSE.......IF ANYONE READS THESE POSTS THEY WILL SEE YOUR BACKS AGAINST THE WALL(ACTUALLY YOUR PROBABLY FACE DOWN ABOUT NOW) AND HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFULLY TRYING TO BITE MY LINES AND WHEN IT DIDN'T WORK YOU RESORT TO YOUR USUAL STUPIDITY.........

Originally posted by stiffler

YOU KEEP TRYING BUT MAKE NO SENSE.......IF ANYONE READS THESE POSTS THEY WILL SEE YOUR BACKS AGAINST THE WALL(ACTUALLY YOUR PROBABLY FACE DOWN ABOUT NOW) AND HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFULLY TRYING TO BITE MY LINES AND WHEN IT DIDN'T WORK YOU RESORT TO YOUR USUAL STUPIDITY.........

Once again, what lines stifler. What are you talking about? What wall?